This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

R.is.C Application Form

Topic » R.is.C Application Form

5257 days 2 hours ago
Charming2010
Username; Charming2010
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? I know what it takes to win, I just never seem to leave my ethics behind
How far would you go to win T$? Bitch slap a hoe
Are you a risk taker? If you don't take a risk you'll never know how far you can go
5257 days 2 hours ago
Quail
Username;Quail
Time Zone;EST
What makes you a good player? My ability to cause confusenss and anger.
How far would you go to win T$? very far
Are you a risk taker? yes i am.
5257 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Username; Mahogany
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? I do whateva it takes, I'll do anything I can, ta' win, n i can get pretty crafty.
How far would you go to win T$? A lnog long way ta' run.
Are you a risk taker? When it is smart fa me.
5257 days 1 hour ago
w0witztyler
Username;w0witztyler
Time Zone;NST
What makes you a good player? i'm really active & that helps.
How far would you go to win T$? really far.
Are you a risk taker? sometimes..depends.
5257 days 1 hour ago
torimarie
Username; torimarie
Time Zone; central
What makes you a good player? i make an alliance and take them to the end
How far would you go to win T$? i rly need it so watever i need to
Are you a risk taker? deffintly i always go all the way in deal or no deal no matter wat the deal is
5257 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
Username: Nakomis
Time Zone: EST (Philadelphia)
What makes you a good player? I am able to look beyond what people want and need, and think for myself.
How far would you go to win T$? I would like to raise my T$ amount, and I am willing to do almost anything on Tengaged to do it. I will stab anyone in the back.
Are you a risk taker? It would depend on the situation, but I am very spontaneous at times. I like to do the unexpected!
5257 days 1 hour ago
aajfe712
Username; aajfe712
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? i do my best at all my games, allign with the right people, and do what i need to do to win
How far would you go to win T$? pretty far, id lie and backstab, whatever I need to do to win
Are you a risk taker? very much so, whats fun when you just take the easy way out
5257 days 1 hour ago
Zeero
Username; Zeero
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? I am quite cunning in my pursuit of victory however when I have found my allies, I'm with them to the end. I am also an unpredictable strategist and able to analyze the situations at hand and can plot out the course of action most likely to result in my alliance's success.
How far would you go to win T$? As far as I can.
Are you a risk taker? Yes; very much so.
5257 days 1 hour ago
BlackWidow
Username; BlackWidow
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? I am competitive, and a great strategist.  I always try to find way to get to the end of the game!
How far would you go to win T$? I am competitive, so I want to win, no matter the cost.
Are you a risk taker? Yes very much so :)
5257 days 1 hour ago
punx193
Punx193
Est
I won a quickgame of your and I know how to kick ass
Very far very very far
YES I HAPPEN TO BE
5257 days ago
harpersisland
Username;harpersisland
Time Zone;estern
What makes you a good player? Im the guy who all ways strategizes
but fails
How far would you go to win T$? i would do anything nesscessary
I NEED TO WIN MY FIRST GAME
Are you a risk taker? no, but if it for money hell yeah
5257 days ago
UTfan10
UTfan10
CST
People will trust me 100%, and I am a wondefurl strategist
I will do anything I need to do to win!
ABSOLUTELY, that is what i am all about!
5256 days 23 hours ago
jamhav2417
Username; jamhav2417
Time Zone; CST
What makes you a good player? IM the sweet innocent one no one sees coming until its too late.. and by that time its too late:)
How far would you go to win T$? Pretty far... enough to ruin friendships:/
Are you a risk taker? Part of the reason my record is not so good... i switch at the last side.. and if i would have just been loyal i would have been fine
5256 days 22 hours ago
randomkid22
Username; Randomkid22
Time Zone; EST
What makes you a good player? Ill do anything to win
How far would you go to win T$? very far
Are you a risk taker? if its necessary and potentially devastating to everyone but me ill go for it
5256 days 21 hours ago
Misuse
Username;Misuse
Time Zone;East
What makes you a good player?Ive only played 2 jubbzy speedplays and each time i played i got 2nd place. I never get 1st because im always the one who gets every jury member out. im a manipulator and a 5 star gameplayer.
How far would you go to win T$?Ill do anything.
Are you a risk taker?Mhmm,yep i take risks in every game i play. thats wa makes me such a unique player.

open group

Risk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!