This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task Five

Topic » Task Five

5226 days 7 hours ago
Bazzer
will be posted in a couple of hours time. Task five will be a race, and speed is vital, so i'd advise you to be as active as you can over the next few hours!

I have decided to make some team changes for todays task, tuna and kkincb will be joining Team HoH and Pepsi_cola will be joining Team PoV.

See you soon.
5226 days ago
Bazzer
Good evening candidates. I'd like to start by saying CHECK YOUR MAIL.

Here is what i have to say:

/ +!#121!4=@ / , / 4*= / ^2##2#9 / 4=!% / !<= / 4*= / 4=!% / ^*~ / 82<@4 / (~@4 / 4*= / ^~<1 / "05??76" / 82<@4 / (~@4=1 / 2# / 4*= / <=£=>!#4 / 9!%= / . / @*~5£1 / =24*=< / 4=!% / (~@4 / 4*= / ^<~#9  / ^~<1 / , / 4*= / ~4*=< / 4=!% / 9=4 / !^!<1=1 / 4*= / ^2#/ .     

This task must be completed in private messages. IF ANYONE POSTS, IN ANY OF THE THREADS IN THIS GROUP, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THEIR TEAM WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE THE TASK. If neither team manages what i am looking for in 24 hours, the task will be made redundant.

That is all. Any questions must be pmed to me, because YOU MUST NOT POST HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Thank you, and good luck.
5226 days ago
Bazzer
P.S DON'T POST IN ANY OF THE THREADS DURING TASK FIVE. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Hope you get the message.
5226 days ago
kajsa
I need your help
5226 days ago
Bazzer
Kaj has posted in the thread and therefore has forfeited the task. Team PoV win.
5226 days ago
kajsa
WHAT.. u said in the mail
5226 days ago
kajsa
Post "I need your help" in the task five thread and i'll give you a sneaky clue!
5226 days ago
kajsa
!! >;/
5226 days ago
kajsa
wtf.. that so not fair
5226 days ago
Bazzer
What part of don't post under any circumstances didn't you understand?
5226 days ago
kkincb
Oh crap
5226 days ago
kkincb
Kaj, it was a trap
5226 days ago
kajsa
butbut didnt read that.. thats not fair
5226 days ago
kajsa
.......o.o
5226 days ago
kajsa
but when i read my mail.. that was not up..!
5226 days ago
Bazzer
Here were all five sets of clues:

1) The number 2.
2) O is ~.
3) THE is / ^*# / .
4) A is ! .
5) Post "I need your help" in the task five thread and i'll give you a sneaky clue!

1) The number 7.
2)  I is 2.
3) THE is / ^*# / .
4) BABY.
5) Post "I need your help" in the task five thread and i'll give you a sneaky clue!

1) The number 9.
2) E is =.
3) Any information sent to three different people from the same team is A LIE.
4) THE is / 4*= / .
5) The word "Loganz" and "MitchArmour" were posted is / ^~<% / .

1) The number 0.
2) THE is / ^*# /.
3) A is !.
4) The word "kkincb" and "krazy_fool_X" were posted is / ?!?6 / .
5) WORM.

1) The number 1.
2) He came 2nd in the relevant game.
3) U is 5.
4) THE is / 4*= / .

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!