This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task Seven

Topic » Task Seven

5222 days 6 hours ago
Bazzer
will be posted shortly.
5222 days 6 hours ago
Bazzer
Below, i'm going to list a number of products/services. All you have to do is list HOW you would advertise it (where, what format, to who etc). You can be as specific as you like but i want you to explain your decisions as well.

- A new range of expensive shampoo for women.
- A phone that looks like a football.
- A clock that changes colour according to the time of day.
- A hearing aid that looks like an earring.
- A doll that teaches children maths.
- A toaster that toasts eighteen pieces of toast at a time.
- A new range of unusually flavored pies.

To be presented this time tomorrow. Good luck.
5222 days 2 hours ago
Loganz
Question, do we only use 1 of then, or all of them?
5221 days 6 hours ago
Bazzer
Please can you post your results asap.
5221 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Here you go Sir we hope you enjoy:
Shampoo
a sexy woman in her 30s comes into a ballroom and everyone stares at her and her golden hair. at her table, a female companion asks what's with the looks? the main woman explains how this new hair has revitalized her features and her self-esteem. Shows computer motion images of the shampoo acting on hair

Clock: Shows a family sleeping soundly in their beds. At 7 AM, little Johnny's clock emits a bright white light that wakes him up. When its time for little Johnny to go to bed at night, the clock turns red because his parents will be angry if he isn't in bed soon. For the dad, the clock turns green when it's time to go to work so he can make nice, green , money. The mom's clock turns brown when all her desserts and delicious baked goods are set to be taken out of the oven. Testimonials from family show it works.

Toaster: Billy Mays- type figure does infomercial. Why settle with cooking just one or two pieces of toast at a time? (A black and white visual of an average toaster with a big red veto sign through it). Now you can do 18 pieces at a time, perfect for those large families on the go. Make toast one day a week and save the rest for your ride to work or when you come home just heat them up and you are all set.
Maths Doll - This will be advertised in a number of slots. It appeals to kids AND parents, so the perfect time to air an advert is during day time and children's tv. This way the kids can see this cool new doll, and parents can see this educational new doll. Another area to target is primary schools, as it could work as an edutainment teaching aid.

Unusual pies - There are plenty of cookery shows on tv, so adertisment should go into time slots where cookery shows are on. They may even be featured on the show as a culinary oddity (they could even feature at the cooking show you're hosting).
Football Phone: There Will Be A Commercial Where In  A Couple That Consists Of A Very Sporty Guy And A Very Stylish Women Are Passing Through A Store When They See A Football Phone. They  Both Get Attracted Because Of An Edward Cullen Standee Advertising It. (http://images0.boxwish.com/profile_images/profile/3171/product_new_moon_edward_cullen_standee.jpg )
They Both Look At Their Phones And Compare It With The Football Phone. They How Boring And Dull Their Current Phones Are. They Enter The Store And Get 2 Of The Football Phones, When They Get To The Counter, They Are Surprise To See How Affordable It Is, They Exit The Store Using Their NEW And Improved Football Phones While Throwing Their OLD And Boring Phones That They Used To Use.

Hearing Aid That Looks Like An Earring:  There Is A Commercial Where In One Deaf Man And One Deaf Woman Looking Very Loserish With Their BORING And UGLY Hearing Aid.  (http://images01.tzimg.com/cache/h3w4/500_1210024467_hearing_aid_ca.jpg ) On The Left Side Of The Screen , There Shows A Woman With All The Guys Around Her. All The Guys Have A Girl With Them And Ignoring Her. On The  Right Side Of The Screen, There's A Guy With Hot Girls All Around Him. All The Girls Have A Guy With Them And Ignoring Him. Then They Wear  Their Very Colorful And Very Attention-Grabbing Hearing Aid. Then BOOM! All The Guys Leave Their Old Girlfriends, And Gives Their Chocolates And  Roses To The Girl. All The Girls Then Leave Their Old Boyfriends And Kisses The Guy. Then The Commercial Ends When The Tagline Appears Saying " Earring Aids, It Changes Things " Then There A Grandmother Getting All The GrandFathers And Another Line Appears Saying... " Also Work For The Oldies" :)
5220 days 12 hours ago
Bazzer
Team HoH have still not given me theirs...
5220 days 9 hours ago
mman23
its been almost a day they should have some sort of penalty or have lost by now right?
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
Hearing Aid: I would have a commercial, and have some guy walk up to a girl but turn away when he see's her hearing aid. Then show another girl wearing the earring hearing aid and have a guy walk up to her and ask her out since he doesn't know she's wearing one.
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
Ill do the Football Phone: I would have a commercial, with a football player standing on his home field, holding the football phone, he would throw it to another football player and they would be like "This isnt a football" Then i walk in say, "No Boys, its a iFootball Touchscreen!" Then i say how it would help them with there hectic scedules.
I think we should make the players Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, and Drew could have some jokes on the phone about beating Peyton.
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
Clock that changes color: HAve a commercial with a kid that can't tell time. HE bugs his mom asking what time it is. So she buys a new clock. Now whenever he walks in he knows what time it is based on the clock.
5220 days 5 hours ago
Bazzer
Some, too late kk. Team PoV win.
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
That's all we have, I don't know why Loganz didn't post them since I think he was PM.
5220 days 5 hours ago
Bazzer
By default
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
That sucks :(
5220 days 5 hours ago
Bazzer
Team HoH, you have 12 hours to persuade me not to fire you and tell me who i should fire.
5220 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
Should we say it in here or PM it to you?

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!