This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview - Krazy_fool_X

Topic » Interview - Krazy_fool_X

5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Please come in.
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
Thank you, Sir Bazzer.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
First off, have you enjoyed this experience, are you glad you applied?
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
(Apologies for the delay)
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
I'm very glad I applied, I've worked with some great people and I've done some great challenges.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Which was your favourite challenge? And which challenge do you think you performed best in?
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
My favourite challenge was the first one. Even though I wasn't PM, I still took control and led us to victory. My best task was task 3, because I was PM then and I managed to get everything together and secure another win.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
And your worst?
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
Task 6, the one with the food stall. I feel that I could have done more to make it better. Sure, I had ideas, but I never put them into practice. The PM for that task is not the only one to blame.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Why do you think Team PoV were so much more successful than Team HoH?
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
I think we worked better as a team. Everybody's ideas were welcomed, everyone listened to everyone else and there was a more positive attitude in team POV. Maybe we can thank the inactive people, so the remaining few HAD to pull together and be a team.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Tell me about your other four competitors.
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
kajsa - From what I've seen of them, they seem like a tough competitor. I'm sure they are a hard worker.

kkincb - I've worked with them, and I have to thank them for helping in the earlier tasks.

mman23 - I'm trying to think of a time that makes them stand out. Maybe they're a bit under the radar.

Kob3Sm1th - I don't think I've worked with them before, so I can' judge them. They have to have some level of competence to make it this far.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
I'm very sorry for these delays.

Have you agreed with the people i fired? Ever disagreed with any of my decisions?
5214 days 9 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
I think the people who were fired were definitely the correct choices, and this isn't me sucking up, this is me telling the truth. You have chosen a great final 5, full of hard workers.
5214 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Right, finally, why shouldn't i fire you? This is your last chance to persuade me!

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!