This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final

Topic » The Final

5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
5184 days 1 hour ago
mman23
im here
5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
Good stuff. We'll hopefully be starting in about 20 minutes.
5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
A little something to help with the task.

H T
L X
S E
Y K
X Q
E H
F Y
M C
B P
V J
K A
G N
I B
Q F
C I
W Z
Z M
R W
J S
N D
D U
O R
P G
A O
T V
U L
5184 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
I'm here
5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
The final task will be a race. I'll be bringing back some of the tasks from the past nine back and adding an extra few surprises. Basically, i'll leave you the first leg, or task, of your race here in a moment. You must both complete that, and pm me when you complete it. I will then pm you the next part of the task (providing i see that you have passed sufficiently, if i do not think so, i will let you know). As well as pming the next part of the task, i will also pm you some letters.

There will be five tasks and 10 letters, the winner will be the first person that pms me the word or words that those 10 letters spell (it will be an anagram, and business related). You may not pm me the word or words before all five challenges are completed, even if you know it. To add a little bit extra, the letters have been converted into code, as above. For example, H is T and E is H. If i wanted to say the word HE, it would be TH.

Please note the winner will not necessarily win the whole thing, but trust me, there isn't much between you at the moment so it could tip the scales.
5184 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
Okay wow. I'm ready for this but I'm sooooo nervous
5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
Mm is offline, hopefully he wont be long...
5184 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
Well the time is set, if you were late in real life they wouldn't wait. Just saying
5184 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
True, but it would seem a shame if the final wasn't even. I'll give him 15 minutes then start regardless.
5184 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
Okay. I understand completely.
5184 days ago
Bazzer
Right well thats fifteen minutes, would you like to start kk or do you mind waiting for a little longer? I'll leave the decision down to you.
5184 days ago
kkincb
Well I want to give him a chance, but I don't have a whole lot of time. 5 more Minutes?
5184 days ago
Bazzer
Ok.
5184 days ago
kkincb
I guess he's not coming?
5184 days ago
Bazzer
I'll tell you what i'll do, i'm going to make a quick change and then we'll start, but i'm going to time you kk, and when mm is on i'll time him too, so it won't be a head to head race but a who is faster race.

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!