This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Decision

Topic » The Final Decision

5184 days 6 hours ago
Bazzer
Before i make my decision, you have one more chance to persuade me...so answer this: "Why should you win?"
5184 days 2 hours ago
mman23
I should win because I have been consistant this whole competition. I've spoken up when I needed to right my team's ship and when I needed to take control to get a goal accomplished I didn't hesitate. I have been more active than my competitor, constantly performing with outstanding quality in all challenges. You want the best all-around competitor? That, Sir, is me, and by allowing me to win this competition I can prove to you and any doubters why mman23 is the TENGAGED APPRENTICE!!
5184 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
I should win because I have put 110% into this competition. I have competed in every challenge so I'm confused as to why my competitor says he was more active. I have thought outside of the box on many challenges and I had support from some of the previous players in this game. (Such as Loganz and Kob) I was able to complete the final task which my opponent didn't start on time or finish. I will respect whatever decision you make, but I would be honered to be the Tengaged Apprentice! Thank you for your time Sir Bazzer!
5183 days 18 hours ago
mman23
you can't base the decision on the final task alone so you know
5183 days 7 hours ago
kkincb
Yes, but I feel I have done just as well as you in every task AND I won the final task so that should bump me up
5183 days 5 hours ago
mman23
ok you keep thinking that buddy
5183 days 5 hours ago
kkincb
Well it doesn't really matter what me or you think it only matters what Sir Bazzer thinks. So you don't need to get a tone with me
5183 days 4 hours ago
mman23
if you don't have the desire to fight then I would be more than happy to call a cab for you.
5183 days 4 hours ago
kkincb
I don't think we need to verbally abuse each other. I feel like I played a better game than you. You think that you played a better game than me, it's common sense that we think that. I see no reason for us to fight when neither of us is going to switch sides.
5183 days 4 hours ago
mman23
are u kidding me? this isn't verbal abuse. if you can't take this little talk we are having now then how are you supposed to succeed if you win this competition?
5183 days 1 hour ago
kkincb
I don't think that getting in arguments was supposed to be part of the competition. Most of the time people don't argue in jobs. Too be honest, if I was Bazzer I would be embarassed to have someone that is rude to others win the competition. Right now you are acting like Loganz but it doesn't really surprise me.
5182 days 18 hours ago
mman23
this isn't an argument..an argument is two-sided whereas this is one-sided because you aren't even sticking up for yourself.
5182 days 18 hours ago
kkincb
Because I don't need to. I feel like my work will stand up for me. Obviously you don't think you did as good a job since you want to pick a fight and try to make me look bad.
5182 days 17 hours ago
mman23
this isn't a fight just a conversation I'm sorry you can't handle grown up talk. you are making yourself look bad by not being able to competently argue your point
5182 days 16 hours ago
kkincb
MY point is that I don't need to have a conversation with you. Bazzer knows everything that has gone on in this game. Bazzer doesn't need to hear from us anymore unless he asks. We have no idea what his thinking is. Maybe he wants us to pick a number 1-10. There is nothing we can say at this point without him asking. I could say "Oh well I worked hard on every task" and you could say "Oh I like to eat dogs" and it wouldn't matter. We could say any random thing that we think helps and it may or may not. I will answer any question that Bazzer asks, but I don't have to answer anything you say. So bye.
5182 days 7 hours ago
Bazzer
.....do you like to eat dogs?

No, i jest. Just thought i'd let you know that i'm going to announce the winner in a couple of hours time.

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!