This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 154 Final

Topic » TSC 154 Final

3687 days 14 hours ago
andalarew_2231
i hope i can return tho i didnt participate in jury (never got a jury mailer :X)
3687 days 14 hours ago
sarahnva
I am, bibbles! I don't know how long I can stick around until the summer, but it's spring break here. I have a week of freedom!!!
3687 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
we call it easter term break here sarah, im off for 2 weeks!! how have you been? its not been the same around here without you
3687 days 10 hours ago
Tepr
cant believe most of you voted to keep the year rule the same. I belive That's the reason most of the songs "sound the same" as many people have noted in their comments
3687 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
We legally can't call it "easter break" in public schools in the US because separation of church and state laws bibbs.
3686 days 21 hours ago
sarahnva
Exactly, Tolis. We have spring break now, but only that Monday and Friday off for Easter. I think. I can't remember lol. We also have snow make up days. :(
3686 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
wow, really? we call it the easter holidays, the christmas holidays, i call it the woo hoo holidays!
3685 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LOL, I just noticed after going through the googledoc that Worthy has already been used. I can't believe that I didn't see it (I check the doc before adding anything to a short-list, I somehow overlooked it), nor did Tolis or anyone else that was around for TSC140.

Fully expecting to have the win taken away, and out of fairness, I'm completely fine with it. Just waiting for some confirmation/ruling from Tolis.
3685 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
wow, i thought it sounded familiar! i gave it a 12 last time as well. i normally spot songs that have been used before, but ive look through so many youtube vids just lately i assumed id seen it there!! bad luck fritzy
3685 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
Wow, I didn't notice too. it was the contest with a three-way tie for first place and Jacob Banks was one of them!
3685 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
yall will have to wait at least 24 hours for this to be addressed
3685 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
No rush. I'm sorry I didn't catch it right away.
3673 days 14 hours ago
BlueStar
Wow I used Jacob Banks - Worthy in 140....
3673 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Drama!
3673 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Yeah, it's getting fixed eventually. In the meantime, here's a toast to good taste.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!