This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 169 Final

Topic » TSC 169 Final

3581 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
It was meant to be spelled Multi-Genre! Sorry for the typo!
3581 days 12 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Jetta – She has a nice tone to her voice, but the instrumentation around it isn’t quite meshing for me. It’s all a tad underwhelming for me and it's a bit samey. I might give it another listen later though
3581 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
I will let Mon catch up, if you mind Patrick.
3581 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
3) Dirty Heads - I liked the start. I'm not a big fan of the rapping parts but I can tolerate them. Digging the chorus. Overall, not bad.

and sure
3581 days 11 hours ago
mack3199
Hi all! Wish I could stay and do this live but I've got swim lessons to teach. Best of luck =)
3581 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Dirty Heads – It’s like reggae mixed with rap and rock or something, which makes for quite the odd style. I like the build into the chorus and it does has a nice vibe in some places, but his voice and the lyrics are a tad underwhelming. Meh.
3581 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Purple Ferdinand - 'Wasn't Taught To Love'

Purple Ferdinand is our another act from the United Kingdom, with her hometown also being London! Another TSC rookie, another new hope to our contest!
3581 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
4)        Purple Ferdinand – It’s a nice calming song after the first three and her tone is quite soothing, but as a song, it’s still a tad passive and one-dimensional for me. I wanted it to have another layer or two or something to give it more character.
3581 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
4) Purple Ferdinand - Didn't do much for me. Found it a bit boring.
3581 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Wynter Gordon - 'No Hush'

Wynter Gordon is an american Dance/Pop singer! Her career started off as a song-writer for other artists, she later provided featuring vocals for acts, like Sugar with Flo Rida, which became a worldwide success. Her 3rd TSC appearance, will three be the magic number?
3581 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
We seem to be agreeing more or less so far, Patrick haha
3581 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Hedegaard - 'Happy Home'

Rasmus Hedegaard, better known by the single name Hedegaard, is a Danish DJ and record producer. First artist to represent Scandinavia in this Contest so far, another rookie act in this TSC!
3581 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Wynter Gordon - I wish there was more to it as her voice was a bit flat at times but overall, I found myself enjoying this one.
3581 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
5)        Wynter Gordon – It’s got quite a slick vibe to it and I quite like the Caribbean-sort of influences but there are some elements like her rambling sounds that don’t really do much for me. I did switch off after a while too. It’s a tad one-dimensional again.
3581 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
Not available in my country. Let me find a different version.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!