This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 170 Final

Topic » TSC 170 Final

3569 days ago
Monrooster
Great hosting, rick and congrats to fritzy. I was not expecting a win for MNEK...
3568 days 23 hours ago
mack3199
Whyyyyyy did I have to go to Arizona this weekend!!! I was really banking on the resort having free Wi-Fi, oops. Thanks you guys for liking my song tho :) I'm always welcome to a second place finish
3568 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I didn't expect it to win either, Mon. Was a guilty pleasure entry.

A resort without free Wi-Fi ISN'T A RESORT TO ME, Mack. False advertising.
3568 days 22 hours ago
sarahnva
Congrats Fritz!! <3

Thank you for hosting, Rick! I agree with Alpha and the live recording, though. I think if the same song were entered and not a live recording from the Tonight Show, it may not have scored higher but would have been respected more. If the quality is even a little off many players, myself included, may lose interest.

I don't know if that makes sense from my phone. Have a good week everyone! I have so many favorite 80's songs to choose from!
3568 days 21 hours ago
kimmal8
oh God I had such a busy week I had no time

Sorry all!
3568 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Wasn't expecting top 10! Woohoo!

ALSO THANK YOU BIBBLES FOR GIVING A 10 TO MY FOUL MOUTHED SONG <3
3568 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Congrats FRITZYYYYY !:) and thank you everybody for the votes:)

I'm a Little worried for the next TSC tbh.. I have lots of songs id love to submit but they are all longer Than 5 mins.. :( Aw ITs gonna Be hard for meeeee!! :(
3568 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Fritzy!
Great hosting Rick, thanks! :D

ZOMG Eighties week ahhh :O
3568 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I've just realised that I got a 12 from Bibbles. :O :O :O
3568 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
well insanity, the daft thing is, while you lot are watching the videos, i google the lyrics, but i was late and started with your song, so i might have been distracted setting you my word doc, so i may have miss heard the lyrics, apart from the rude bit, i liked it!!

and blimey star, thats got to be a first!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!