This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3555 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Yeah, thanks for hosting chez :)
3555 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Of course we all send our most-possible winning entries all to the same TSC though!! Thanks for a great contest all.
3555 days 20 hours ago
cheznahuf
not for nothing....but after the votes that came in from the live show, it was a runaway win for kez, it never even got close until say, when I checked for votes yesterday morning and the difference between years & jacob was only like 8

and then it exploded away again.
3555 days 20 hours ago
Js21
Congrats Kez!

Thanks for 3rd everyone!!!!!
3555 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Mmhmm, thanks for the hosting, Chez. Great job. It makes up for the lack of points this week.
3555 days 20 hours ago
cheznahuf
I BELIEVE BLUESTAR IS HOSTING NEXT

SO DON'T SEND ME ANYTHING, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO STEAL YOUR ENTRIES AND PASS THEM OFF FOR MYSELF.
3555 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Yup, worst placing... 18th. I am not making this a habit... Thanks for the votes anyway, everyone!
3555 days 20 hours ago
BlueStar
Thanks chez you beaut!

Mailers will be out when I'm home! It's a normal contest this week but just so you're aware it'll be a THURSDAY show!! And the mailer will include instructions to another thing I want from you all along with your song so if you wanna send the song early feel free but I will nag you for something else

Xoxo
3555 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Fritz has his hand on the trigger to send the entry too I bet.. As do I...
3555 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Kez, let us know when we can send you our shit so I can obnoxiously race to get it in. ;)
3555 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
time to refresh!!
3555 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Go go go!
3555 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
DONE. ;)

Highly doubt anyone was going for it, but I can't help myself.
3555 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
I may even change my mind. I just don't want my potential entry stolen again haha
3555 days 20 hours ago
oleary91
Congrats Louise. And omg bibbles gave me 12, amazing

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!