This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 175 Final

Topic » TSC 175 Final

3558 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
SINCE WHEN IS PEPPER POSITIVE? He wasn't even honest about his words! We'll talk about this later, Steven.
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
hi catch :)
3558 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Saint Raymond – I quite like his stuff from what I’ve listened to in the past. It’s got a nice upbeat vibe to it in the verses but then it goes a bit deeper for the chorus which I prefer. It doesn’t feel like they totally mesh though. It’s pleasant once again, but a bit of a mish-mash in places.
3558 days 3 hours ago
Rosscoe4
I say bibbles again
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
It's not bibbles..

And I actually heard that saint raymond song driving home this evening on the radiooo
3558 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Empathetic? I'm so going with Aquamarine. ;)

*remembers the one time he scored 0 on some kind of personality quiz in the empathy category*
3558 days 3 hours ago
Rosscoe4
#3 Benjamin Clemitine - I'm sorry but I really didn't like it sorrrrryyyy.....
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Weirdly, Idk if any UK'ers can relate to me on this , but this guy reminds me of Lee Evans when he sings at the end of his comedy shows?? :S
3558 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
im here!!! should have put late as one of my words!!
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Ross, try and listen all the way through before commenting, you never know if a song might suddenly change halfway through and you start to feel differently :)
3558 days 3 hours ago
Rosscoe4
Blue star omg your totally right haha
3558 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
I haven't really watched any Lee Evans stuff sorry..

I have no idea for this one. Hmm
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
YAY bibbles is hereeeee <3
3558 days 3 hours ago
Rosscoe4
And I did hah
3558 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
that one was fritzzzzzz :P

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!