This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 180 Final

Topic » TSC 180 Final

3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Awh :( Bye Catch
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
So it's also World Vegetarian Day, and CD Player day today!
3518 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
02) Daughter: This reminded me of something too but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe, early Kate Nash album tracks minus the London twang innit. It was pleasant enough and is probably something I'd listen to when I'm feeling sorry for myself, which hasn't happened a lot lately. Come to think about I haven't really listened to moody music in quite some time. Anyway, this was fine. It will probably have to be a pretty uneventful contest for me to give it points.
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
03) Angel - 'Us'

Awesome Older Person #3 -
I cherish and admire my 94 year old great uncle Josef. despite being the age he is and having overcome several small illnesses he still manages to live life to the fullest and is always in a good mood. his positivity inspires me and I believe having a happy outlook on the world is the key to a long and happy life. <3 =]
3518 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
It's Wednesday, Kez.
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
that #2 was andalarew, btw :)
3518 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Monrooster?
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Nope..
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
04) Kwabs - 'Walk'

Awesome Older Person #4 -
To all my beloved teachers from elementary school to high school, mr rafik, miss lia, miss emma, mr dedi, mr wiworo, mrs wahyuni, mrs ning chemistry, mrs ning math, mr wahyudi, mr paidi, mr nur, mrs mulyati, mrs sri utari, mrs nunik, mr solikin, mr heri, mrs anis, mrs sri sunarti, and many others that i cannot mention one by one. Your name will always be there in my heart, your devotion will always be carved in my heart as my thank you inscription for all your dedication. Youre a light in the dark, youre a conditioning dew in thirst, youre a hero. I am nothing without you, i wouldnt be able to read, write, solve math problems, knows a lot.... to all my teachers... thank you.
3518 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
03) Angel: It was sort of reminiscent of the Artful Dodger and Craig David stuff from the early 00's, but then it sort of changed and wasn't like that at all. Beat-wise, there's A LOT going on and vocally it's very messy. I didn't get it.
3518 days 3 hours ago
oleary91
INSANITY
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
#3 was Katey :)
3518 days 3 hours ago
oleary91
TOLIS
3518 days 3 hours ago
BlueStar
Not tolis
3518 days 3 hours ago
AlphaBravo
04) Kwabs: Kwabs is the sexually transmitted infection that Jonathan Ross gets. If you get that joke you can be my friend. I actually quite liked this. Best of the four so far by far. Well done, Mr. Kwabs.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!