This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 184 Final

Topic » TSC 184 Final

3485 days 2 hours ago
Montenegro
Sigh.. I bet he'll vote for Andrea, Babylone, Alina or Michael then knock me off of the top 10.
3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
4        Tim Bendzko
5        B-Brave
6        Alina Devecerski
3485 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
LOL but I didn't even know Reik was Mexican
3485 days 2 hours ago
LisaSak
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
And I'm part of it...
3485 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
7        Yelle
8        Andrea
10        Movits
3485 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
the praying payed off
3485 days 2 hours ago
smi9127
literally
3485 days 2 hours ago
LisaSak
OMG!!! Jag älskar dig smi!!
3485 days 2 hours ago
LisaSak
I've never been so happy for a position this low
3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
oh
hi
there
how's
it
going?
I bet you wanted smi's comments?
smi9127
01) Unnur Eggerts – It was a pretty good song. Didn’t really catch my attention but I did not, not like it.
02) Yelle – I was gonna submit this! But I knew that the TSC community wouldn’t understand this song. Loves yelle.
03) Jenni Vartiainen – IDK I didn’t really care for this one. Kind of one note throughout the whole song.
04) Frida Gold – I liked her voice. Usually German music is more powerful than this. This still has some catchy parts though.
05) HA:TFelt – I really liked this song. The dub-step part fit and I love her voice against the techno music.
06) B-Brave – I liked this song. Very catchy and fun. Upeat song with pretty good music.
07) Movits – Damn these last few songs have all been good. I liked this one a lot too. Ugh this is gonna be hard to score later.
08) Reik – It was a nice song. I bit too slow for my liking but still a nice song.
09) Söhne Mannheims – I don’t like the kind of raspy voice he has. Idk it’s weird and almost sounds forced.
10) Inna, Antonia and Carla's Dreams – Firstly, yes inna woooo! Okay but ya the song was not as great as I thought it would be. It was still pretty good but I had higher hopes for this.
11) Amandine Bourgeois – I like me a good French song. It could be a bit more fast paced and powerful but still French songs always get me.
12) De Dødelige – This song was kind of boring. Nothing to really grab my attention.
13) Alina Devecerski – I like how loud and shouty this got at points. I liked this song good choice yes.
14) Tim Bendzko – This song grew on me as it went on. Did not start off too strong but it got there.
15) Babylone – This song is pretty good but there are so many other great songs so idk how this will do.
16) Michael Rune – This was an okay song. Nothing to really grab my attention. Kind of meh.
17) Jippu & Samuli Edelmann – A little slow for me. Nice voices but nothing to grab my attention
18) Andrea – ooo I liked this one. Its not too great but I liked the voices and the fast paced energy in this song. The music is fun.
19) Girls Generation – I thought I would like this more than I actually did. I still liked it but I think its going to be edged out by other songs.
20) Sunidhi Chauhan and Vishal Dadlani – It was a bit long. I liked the music but I did not care for her voice. Overall it was a pretty good song but idk.
21) Thomas Stenström – This was a pretty good song, but the music was kind of boring. IDK if this will get points in this contest. Maybe if other songs weren’t so good.
22) DJ M.E.G. – Eh this seems like something that was written for the radio. Nothing too special or intriguing about this song.
which means
and 12 points go to…       

HA:TFelt!!!
3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
FINAL STANDINGS of TSC184

01        ::        105        ::        Söhne Mannheims
02        ::        104        ::        Jenni Vartiainen
03        ::        089        ::        De Dødelige
04        ::        083        ::        Reik
05        ::        078        ::        DJ M.E.G.
06        ::        076        ::        Sunidhi Chauhan and Vishal Dadlani
07        ::        069        ::        Thomas Stenström
08        ::        067        ::        Unnur Eggerts
09        ::        065        ::        Frida Gold
10        ::        063        ::        Inna, Antonia and Carla's Dreams
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        062        ::        HA:TFelt
12        ::        059        ::        Andrea
13        ::        059        ::        Alina Devecerski
14        ::        059        ::        Michael Rune
15        ::        051        ::        Babylone
16        ::        050        ::        Jippu & Samuli Edelmann
17        ::        043        ::        Tim Bendzko
18        ::        040        ::        Amandine Bourgeois
19        ::        036        ::        Yelle
20        ::        031        ::        Movits
21        ::        023        ::        Girls Generation
22        ::        022        ::        B-Brave
3485 days 2 hours ago
Js21
that was cruel
3485 days 2 hours ago
smi9127
as i didnt like the top 2 songs werk
3485 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
lmao congrats rick

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!