This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 186 Final

Topic » TSC 186 Final

3460 days 23 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Had a really tough couple of days and then I just randomly checked the contest out before I went to bed.

I really don't expect to be rooted against so harshly. I just play this game like everyone else. If people have issues with that I just won't play anymore.

Congratulations, Johnny and thanks for hosting Kez.

Thanks for all the good TSC memories guys, not saying I'm gone forever but I've got to take a break for awhile if I'm going to be subjected to this sort of thing.
3460 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Sorry if you misinterpreted my remarks Alpha. I'm only playing around and aren't ever being serious when saying you don't deserve the win. I gave you 12 points this contest so I'd liked to have seen you win for that, but because of your high amount of wins I do feel the need to jokingly complain that you might win yet again!
3460 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
STOP hating on my songs ;(
3460 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Congrats Aqua ! :)
3460 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
Oh alpha, you daft thing! Can't you see we are all jealous of your fabulous record!! I'm lucky if I get points these days, I just wish I knew how you did it!! I for one would be deeply upset if you left because of some comment I made. So if I have upset you, and i know everyone would say the same, then I'm sorry. Hope you reconsider.
3460 days 1 hour ago
AlphaBravo
You can backtrack all you want but right now I'm never playing again. Words hurt.
3460 days ago
bibbles
of course they hurt, and for that im sorry, im not backtracking and i dont think patrick is either, i genuinely hope you reconsider.
3458 days 9 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Never ever playing again tbqh
3458 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
you just like seeing me grovel!!|

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!