This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 187 Final

Topic » TSC 187 Final

3448 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
BIBBLES!
3448 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Anddddddddddd the Mark Ronson song better be Daffodils and not the Bruno Mars one. Better be.
3448 days 21 hours ago
BlueStar
1.        Cazzette - I felt like I was gonna like this in the beginning then it got a bit meh and too dancey and not enough lyrics etc
3448 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LMFAO, definitely bibbs.
3448 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
My comment wasn't 'OTT gay'? :p

I loved Sanna as well :D
3448 days 21 hours ago
BlueStar
yea id guess bibbles too
3448 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
It is indeed bibbles! I had so many to choose from, I literally chose one at random
3448 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Not really, catch. :P Just messing, but not about the Tolis part.

He probably had some form of "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Conchita yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."
3448 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2.        Kovacs - Hmm, I thought that Lana was later on in the running order? ;) The voice is slightly different, but the style is somewhere in between Lana and Anouk. I dig the darnkess of it, both instrumentally and vocally. Another one that I liked, albeit one that might get overshadowed by Ms. O-Word Del Rey.
3448 days 21 hours ago
BlueStar
2.        Kovacs - I think this was a bit of a gamble and people will either love it or hate it.. Im leaning more towards the hate.. Just dragged on and didnt have enough BIZAZZ
3448 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
Fritzy - 1
Limegrass - 1

3)        San Cisco – Fred Astaire

Guess Who #3 - 4) Kwabs - I HATE WHOEVER SUBMITTED THIS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU. I was planning on sending him for a few contests now once he became eligible again but didn't submit immediately after we received the mailer as I was still debating between this and "Right or Wrong". This is the only fully listenable song thus far, and will probably win. I HATE YOU. I HOPE THIS LOSES.
3448 days 21 hours ago
BlueStar
rick?
3448 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
Rick? maybe?
3448 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Rick? It's him or Patrick.
3448 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Rick? :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!