This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 187 Final

Topic » TSC 187 Final

3466 days 7 hours ago
LisaSak
Congrats on winning my favourite contest in a while!!
3466 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
FINAL STANDINGS

01        ::        145        ::        Nikki Yanofsky
02        ::        131        ::        Bebe Black
03        ::        110        ::        Cazzette
04        ::        087        ::        Kyla La Grange & Kygo
05        ::        086        ::        Marlisa
06        ::        076        ::        Twin Wild
07        ::        073        ::        sirenXX
08        ::        072        ::        Beatrice Eli
09        ::        060        ::        Kovacs
10        ::        058        ::        Lana Del Rey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------                               
11        ::        056        ::        Meghan Trainor
12        ::        052        ::        The Bloody Beetroots & Greta Svabo Bach
13        ::        051        ::        Martin Halla
14        ::        045        ::        Maya Isacowitz
15        ::        043        ::        Nadia Forde
16        ::        043        ::        IIRIS
17        ::        038        ::        San Cisco
18        ::        037        ::        Scarlet Pleasure
19        ::        037        ::        Charlotte Martin
20        ::        022        ::        Mark Ronson
21        ::        012        ::        David Gibb
3466 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Congrats, js. :)
3466 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
smi's comments:

1.        Cazzette – This was a pretty good song. I don’t know if id add this to my playlist but I like it.
2.        Kovacs – I liked her voice but the music was kind of bleh.
3.        San Cisco – Boring… not really my type of music I guess. It was at least up beat though.
4.        The Bloody Beetroots & Greta Svabo Bach - A bit long and repetitive. Did not really care for this song. I just couldn’t get into it
5.        Marlisa – - I liked this one. Her voice was great and the music was great but its still lacking something special.
6.        Maya Isacowitz – Definitely 100% not my style of music nope.
7.        Martin Halla – Surprisingly liked this a lot. I like his voice and the chorus is fun. Something about the uniqueness of his voice makes me like this.
8.        IIRIS – It’s definitely out there. I sort of like it. I mean its quirky enough for it to be interesting. It  may get points who knows.
9.        Bebe Black – I feel the same way about this to how I felt about the Marlisa song. But this one has a better beat tbh. Oh wait Im liking this song more and more as it goes on.
10.        Charlotte Martin – I really like the music. Her voice  is nice too but this song goes on a bit too long for my taste.
11.        Mark Ronson – I was expecting… no, dreading that this song was going to submitted. It has some undeniable catchy parts but… no. NO.
12.        Meghan Trainor – I’ve heard this song before. I don’t like it more than all about that bass but It’s still a pretty good song. I will never not like her voice.
13.        sirenXX – I really like her voice. If this song had some great music or something to make it stand out I would download it immediately.
14.        Lana Del Rey – Jessica Lange sang it better. Definitely not one of the lana songs I like.
15.        Twin Wild – This song was pretty good. It wasn’t a song I was just waiting to end like some others.
16.        Nikki Yanofsky – The music made this song great. Its powerful and unique and I love it.
17.        Nadia Forde – I never like songs that sound like they wrote it to try to get on the radio. This sounds like that.
18.        David Gibb – Well this was definitely weird… It was a different style for a guy with a guitar. I don’t think I really liked it though.
19.        Kyla La Grange & Kygo – I like powerful intense music. Sometimes chill music is great too but this is just not for me.
20.        Beatrice Eli – I liked it. Nothing too special about it though. I wish it had more.
21.        Scarlet Pleasure – Very old fashioned sounding. Not really my type of music.
3466 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats js on your first win yeah?

And thanks for all the points for Bebe everyone! Am mostly equally pleased with 2nd.
3466 days 7 hours ago
tbbars
Congrats Js21! One of the sassiest winners for a while!

Great contest guys.
3466 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
The only reason I would have wanted to win is because I won TSC 147 (followed by 148 & 9) which were 3 of the last 4 contests of 2013, so I wanted to try to repeat that pattern at the end of 2014, starting with TSC 187 :P
3466 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
Congrats to Js21 for your first win!! Thanks for a great contest and thanks for all of the votes! :D
3466 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
how generic

08        ::        072        ::        Beatrice Eli
09        ::        060        ::        Kovacs
3466 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
thanks for all the votes, i got 6th!!!!!
3466 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats to bibs for your best placement in about a decade
3466 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
and thanks mon amazing as always
3466 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Tolis is hosting next right?
3466 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
thanks patrick, im chuffed
3466 days 7 hours ago
tbbars
Well done bibbs too! Nice to see you do so well!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!