This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 189 Final

Topic » TSC 189 Final

3353 days 17 hours ago
Talian
aw gosh... 28 song:/ well. gotta get ready:)

and peter i'm waiting for you next at 6pm for cast reveal:)
3353 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) Jeff Williams – that’s not  a girl is it! This is the sort of music what mini bibs listens to, all thhheeee tiiimmmmeeeee!!!!!!
3353 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
Firstly, O____O @ 28.
3353 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
28 songs holy.......
3353 days 17 hours ago
Talian
i'm pretty sure that ivy lean is biscuit.. get ready to win you!

and if brooke eraser's kings and queens i could reallykill somebody!!!:/

i hope it's psychosocial or whatever..
3353 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Jeff Williams – Rock…but the sort of rock music that is very popular in Japan…as in it just sounds crazy cray. Whens he screeches it hurt my ears…sorry…I feel really bad posting this. :(
3353 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
28 songs, Egadeh.

1- Jeff Williams- I MISS YOU MONTY. RWBY will not be the same without you. That being said, I'm happy to see a theme tune to start this TSC. Especially one like this.
3353 days 17 hours ago
77sparks77
1) Jeff Williams - This is my genre, but I'm gonna be honest in saying that it seems to have used every cliché within that genre. Whilst I like that sound, in terms of what I think within the genre... well it doesn't really stand out much for me.
3353 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll do my write-ups later on
3353 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
sounds like an experiment!
3353 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
02) Who is Fancy – a bit soulful, it was quite melodic!
3353 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Louane - 'Avenir'

Alt Link:

3353 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Who is Fancy – I quite like this actually. It is simple but effective. It could have a bit more oomph, but it is charming. :)  Who is Fancy?
3353 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
2- Who is Fancy?- It's good but too mellow. TOO TOO MELLOW. Was it made as musical melatonin?
3353 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Louane – Here we go, the first really strong female of the night. I just love the French accent, it is just ‘\gocugsvd\ldoihsd’ to me. She has a great voice and I want to look up more of her stuff. That accent though. Gorgeeeeeee :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!