This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 201 Final

Topic » TSC 201 Final

3280 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
remember that time that polina got no points from the last 13 voters and flopped into 17th .... THAT WAS FUN!
3280 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
I dont even like my own song but I'll take it!
3280 days 17 hours ago
mack3199
this is nothing new for me LOL
thank you guys for liking my song, i really wasn't expecting to do well considering it was my 4th choice!
Il Volo totally deserved it
3280 days 17 hours ago
Tepr
best song won, congrats to whoever submitted it
3280 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
Johnny if it was not for me you would not have won :P I gave you 5 and gave Mack a 3 :S
3280 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
JOHNNY I HATE YOUR SONG SO MUCH

THE ONLY FACT THAT I CAN ACCEPT IT WINNING IS THE FACT THAT YOU DISLIKE IT AS WELL
3280 days 17 hours ago
Tepr
thanks for hosting tolis
3280 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
thanks to whoever helped me get 19 points v thankful xoxo
3280 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Remember the time when Mack got his 4th choice by 40 seconds and then ended up coming in 2nd.
3280 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Johnny!!!!! :')
3280 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Oh yea I'm not hosting the next one...and here are Weet's comments

I wanna retry this group again, so here are my comments and I'll send in the scores soon

01) Polina Gagarina - I love this a lot actually, she sounds similar to Leona Lewis and Cascada
02) Lisa Angell - I normally love songs in other languages but this one did not grab my attention
03) Yelle - I can play this in the background while doing something more fun... eh
04) Loic Nottet - I'm bored of those same notes played on repeat, pass
05) Coeur de pirate - I'm not feeling this, it doesn't grab my attention
06) Nina Sublatti - I like Nina's voice, and the song was climatic, I like it
07) Delia - Not really feeling this one either, next
08) Electro Velvet - Love me some scat! The song was nice too.
09) Ruth Lorenzo - I thought this one was beautiful, I liked it a lot, the ending was a nice send off
10) Daniel Kajmakoski - This one is my favorite this far, great submission.
11) Natalia Lafourcade - Loved this one as well, great selection
12) Guy Sebastian - Solid song, but not up to par from the past two
13) Hiba Tawaji - I don't know the lyrics, but this sounded like "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and I loved it all. Get those high notes GIRL
14) Maraaya - Not feeling it, especially after I just witnessed perfection in the last submission
15) Stromae - This was dramatic and danceable, a great combo. I caught myself pop and locking to this
16) Edurne - I take it all back, THIS one is dramatic. I feel like I'm on a mission to save all of humanity, very nice
17) Carlos Baute - Pass, not feeling it. Mainly because it reminds me of bachata and I loathe bachata
18) Mans Zelmerlow - The lyrics were interesting, this song itself fell flat for me
19) Sie7e - Not feeling this at all. Like I might here this in the background of a spanish cart serving empanadas and not think twice over it
20) Elhaida Dani - This song is a top contender for me, great song!
21) Laing - Not my thing, but it was a good song, better than a lot of others for sure
22) Aminata - That hook/chorus goes HARD, then the other parts fall flat, pity
23) Francesca Michielin - IN LOVE, this gave me an eargasm, I loved every second of this
24) Maria Olafs - Sounds like the closing credits music for a disney straight to DVD sequel. Pass
25) Frero Delavega - I'm bored with this
26) Il Volo - Are they affiliated with Il Divo? Either way they are AMAZING, great selection
27) Elina & Stig Rasta - I'm not crazy about it
3280 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
who do we submit songs to
3280 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Belgium was my second choice,
I didn't love it as much then as I do now.

Serbia would be up there in my choices as well. :p
3280 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for the wonderful contest, Tolis!!!!!!!! :'D
3280 days 17 hours ago
Samhuss
If I were to send a Eurovision song, it would have def been Polina...

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!