This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 202 Final

Topic » TSC 202 Final

3259 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
Hey, I'm hosting next week. Mailers have been sent with details of a live show game we can play!

Congrats rick and thanks for a great contest, pabs!
3259 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Congrats Rick. Thanks for the points. Appreciated considering the weekend I've had *TSC sob story victory that never was*.
3259 days 19 hours ago
SonicConcorde
thanks for having me as part of the jurors it's a real honour to be part of an incredibly dedicated team
3259 days 19 hours ago
sarahnva
Congrats Rick! I loved your song. :)

And I'm excited about our new players. Welcome everyone! Please make sure to wipe your feet before entering, Pabs hates having to clean up after other people. ;)

Also, this is yet another reason why I love bibbles:
1 hour 22 min agobibbles
ive been distracted by a hairy pig on the telly!!

Thank you for hosting, Pabs. And for letting me return after being out of town last week. Thank you everyone for my points! Lowland Hum scored more than I thought they would. <3
3259 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Last place, ouch!
3259 days 18 hours ago
TheACF12
Well, I was out of my house when this took place, but so excited to be a part of the community!
3259 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
congrats rick, well deserved win

sorry sam if i was horrible about you song, but it was a horrible song, thats an apology in a backward kind of way!!

welcome to all the new people, glad you could join us

i hope pabs and sarah stick around for more contests

and thanks for hosting pabs, perfection as always
3259 days 17 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Hi everybody! I'm happy to be part of the community!
3259 days 17 hours ago
Amanyaman
congrats rick!!  Thanks Pablito for hosting and thanks everyone for the welcome back :D.
3259 days 15 hours ago
krrais
congrats rick! amazing song!
thanks for the points and welcome to all new players :D
thanks for hosting pablito!
3258 days 21 hours ago
kimmal8
Grats rick!!!
Thank you for the 12 nerdbird and all others for votes.

great contest!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!