This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 206 Final

Topic » TSC 206 Final

3227 days 5 hours ago
hippydude126
gobsmacked that I have the crown back after 74 contests!
3227 days 5 hours ago
Monrooster
I had a look and you hadn't won a contest since I'd joined pretty much, hippy. Well done!
3227 days 5 hours ago
Monrooster
NerdBird44's comments: Nate Ruess - Interesting... But not that good imo.

Tech N9ne - This was okay. Not sure if I'd add this to my Spotify playlist or anything like that, though.

Elizaveta - Again, not that bad. Her voice is very lovely as well. <3

Monarchy - Not my thing.

ROMANS - I quite like this! His voice gives me a Sam Smith type vibe in a very strange, odd way.

IRIS - Eh.

RuPaul - I definitely agree with CharlieBibi on the fact that this was a breath of fresh air compared to the first 6 songs. Not sure if I like it, though o-o

Fancy Reagan - Great vocals, nice beat. A possible point receiver for sure!

Sleeping At Last - Don't get me wrong on the fact that I love his vocals, the lyrics & the song as a whole, but why are there already so many funeral type songs this competition? Like, for real! xD But nonetheless, a really nice song! Just a bit dull is all.

Raury - Ooo, ah... Not bad tbh!

Meg Mac - Love. <3

Mariette - A pretty decent submission compared to the rest of the songs that I've heard thus far. A good voice, a good message. No, not terrible at all!

Greg Holden - Another reallyyyy sad song. But I still liked this! Another song w/ a nice message, nice vocals. It was a little dull as a whole, but still! :)

Andrea - A little less of the guy, a whole lot more of the girl. She slayed! xD But yeah, another breath of fresh air that I needed in order to get through all of these other very depressing songs. Cx

Oscar & the Wolf - No thanks.

Major Lazer - Besides spelling laser wrong, I quite liked this! Ellie's a really intriguing artist, so I was immediately interested. This Tarrus guy gives off a really cool tone and vibe w/ his voice as well! Really impressed.

Oona - A bit too loud and obnoxious for me, but she still entertained me a whole lot more than the rest have! Lol.

M0 - M0 is my everything. 'Nuff said. <3

Francesco Yates - Meh.

Disclosure - YASSSS. <3

Lianne La Havas - I'M. IN. FREAKING. LOVE. <3

Brandon Flowers - Although I love The Killers & Brandon Flowers, this isn't one of his best songs. I prefer 'Dreams Come True' to this. Definitely better than this track, but still not that bad!

VERITE - Boring.

The Weeknd - My friend absolutely LOVES The Weeknd. They're just not my thing, though. Sorry. ;c

The Avener & Kadebostany - This was another okay song. Not sure whether this will get points or not, but it definitely might have a shot looking at all of the other songs I've listened to.
3227 days 4 hours ago
FlameonX
congratulations, hippydude!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!