This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 209 Final

Topic » TSC 209 Final

3224 days ago
Weetmaster
02) Grimes - 'REALiTi

I liked the instrumental track, it reminded me of the twilight realm from legend of zelda
But the the vocals reminded me of Madonna and thats a turn off for me
3224 days ago
dragotistic
My phone doesn't charge when it's on anymore. This sucks.
3224 days ago
Monrooster
3)        CHVRCHES – Debated submitting this but didn’t want another Years and Years situation. This falls under the same category – it’s got the potential for a top 10 finish based on the name and the fact that fans like most of their songs but it’s not their best song. I do like it though!
3224 days ago
mack3199
03) CHVRCHES – I love them, absolutely love them. They have a very distinct style and they do it very well. I’ll admit this isn’t as good as some of their music, but it’s up there.
3224 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Audien - 'Something Better (ft. Lady Antebellum)'

3224 days ago
Weetmaster
03) CHVRCHES - 'Leave A Trace
I was bored with this, sorry
3224 days ago
dragotistic
edm country

interesting
3224 days ago
mack3199
04) Audien – I can already tell this contest is gonna be a little too spicy for the pepper. This is a very unexpected duo, but it works VERY well. I became acquainted with this song last night and I’m glad to have become re-acquainted here
3224 days ago
Monrooster
4)        Audien – I didn’t have too high hopes when I saw Lady Antebellum featured as I’m not too big on country. It’s a pretty standard DJ/dance track for me though – those weird riffs they have on the drop are starting to grate on me and this one was a bit… erratic melodically. Nothing too exciting but vaguely pleasant.
3224 days ago
dragotistic
4. Audien - "Something Better" - Something about this just made it work. I actually really enjoyed the vocal and the EDM hook on this one. I'm sorta disappointed I passed this song over on my search because in my opinion it could do very well.
3224 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Jess Glynne - 'Don't Be So Hard On Yourself'

A little hard on myself that I didn't claim this last week when I knew I should have.
3224 days ago
Weetmaster
04) Audien - 'Something Better (ft. Lady Antebellum)'

IN LOVE. This was so cute, who knew country and edm would sound nice lol #downloaded
3224 days ago
mack3199
Don't be hard on yourself, Fritz
3224 days ago
Monrooster
I would've had it if I wanted it bad enough... but only when I knew it was gone did I start to want it...
3224 days ago
mack3199
05) Jess Glynne – I’m really kinda over her. Not that she’s a bad musician or anything, I’ve just always found her to be OK; everything she comes out with is just the same old same old to me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!