This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 210 Final

Topic » TSC 210 Final

3192 days 6 hours ago
SealEel
Congrats Insanity/Meg! Great win
3192 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES

01        ::        132        ::        Meg Myers
02        ::        128        ::        Ella Eyre
03        ::        121        ::        Gin Wigmore
04        ::        102        ::        MIKA
05        ::        096        ::        Vance Joy
06        ::        085        ::        Jon Bellion
07        ::        080        ::        Ailee
08        ::        075        ::        Lily Allen
09        ::        063        ::        Nostalghia
10        ::        060        ::        Monark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        059        ::        Laura Doggett
12        ::        057        ::        Krewella
13        ::        053        ::        ELEL
14        ::        049        ::        Ciara
15        ::        049        ::        Charlotte Martin
16        ::        048        ::        Bastille
17        ::        048        ::        HouseTwins
18        ::        043        ::        Bea Miller
19        ::        043        ::        Atlas Genius
20        ::        035        ::        Rachel Platten
21        ::        033        ::        Dutch Uncles
22        ::        028        ::        Seafret
23        ::        026        ::        Marianas Trench
24        ::        024        ::        Jhameel
25        ::        016        ::        Luke Sital-Singh
26        ::        011        ::        Mt. Eden
3192 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
Thanks for hosting Mon!
3192 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Cody's comments

01) Atlas Genius- I listened to this song when it first came out and didn't like it at all.. It's still not my favorite after a second listening but it's decent. Though I like the synth, this song sounds just like every other indie rock/alt-pop song out there.
02) Nostalghia- oh, i had sooo much hope for this at the beginning. and then she started singing. Her singing makes it so hard to get through this song, but if you can power through her voice the song is actually wonderful.
03) Jhameel- Really not sure how I feel about this.. I like the song for the most part, but it sounds so cheaply produced (which really isn’t anything that could’ve been helped.. not tryna diss an indie artist who probably makes his music all on his own, I just don’t like the fuzzy, slightly muffled sound).
04) Ailee- I’ve heard ballads like this in English like 70000 times lmao.. actually, this sounds like it came straight out of high school musical. Wait what is this chorus omfg that came outta nowhere. I don’t like this lmao but these girls can sing
05) Bastille- YAS I was obsessed with this song like 2 years ago!! Kind of over Bastille now because all their songs start to sound the same after a while but this is a good song. Not their best but good.
06) Laura Doggett- oh wow another indie song with a guitar as the only instrument!! :/ Cliché af but it’s not that bad. Pleasant to listen to definitely
07) Ciara- um? this is so lame?? wtf is this.. OMG THE BRIDGE IS SO AWFUL wTF
08) Vance Joy- omfg this is sooo cliché?? literally the same as every Mumford & Sons song ever but.. I love it? This is only the second song of his that I’ve listened to and I’ve loved both so I should probably check him out
09) Jon Bellion- ???????????????? good shit good sHit????
10) MIKA- this song is cute! That’s really all I have to say about it
11) Ella Eyre- not really a fan of her voice but THIS SONG>
12) Lily Allen- I don’t really like Lily Allen, but this song is all right. I think I’ll stick to MIA for this type of thing tho.
13) Mt. Eden- I like a slow build-up but not on this song. actually, I just don’t like this song. sorry
14) Gin Wigmore- tired of her singing style but this song is pretty darn good
15) Luke Sital-Singh- this is the most basic a$$ song omfg no thanks
16) Charlotte Martin- nope. couldn’t make it through this
17) Krewella- lovin the daft punk vibes I’m getting from the beginning of this. not liking the vocals.. ok now why is this sounding like early 2000’s pop rock…. and here’s daft punk again. yeah I don’t like this song at all as a whole, but the first 20 seconds and the last minute or so are 10/10
18) Seafret- boring
19) Bea Miller- verse: yeet; pre-chorus: nooo; chorus: meh.. this song is a little to angsty for me. 8 year old me who was obsessed with disney would have loved this
20) Monark- this guy ain’t got lips omfg. anyway, I like this very much. i hate his voice, and the song itself isn’t good enough for me to get past that
21) Marianas Trench- it starts off bomb af but then it just goes all over the place after the first chorus. not the best song, but it’s fun
22) Rachel Platten- oh GOD… I literally cannot stand Fight Song by her. That song makes my blood boil, so my hopes are not very high with this song. ofmg this is JUST AS ANNOYING PLEASE KILL ME
23) Dutch Uncles- wtf why is he dancing like that. I like the violin(?) at the beginning, but this song?? wtf is this????? parts of it are p cool but just.. no…
24) ELEL- the only song I knew before now! This song is just cute as heck I love it. I don’t love the vocals in the verses but they get more tolerable the more you listen to the song.
25) HouseTwins- I really dislike her voice no thanks
26) Meg Myers- YAAAAAAAAAS MEG KILL ME
3192 days 6 hours ago
ianfitz0012
who's hosting next
3192 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
ianfitz0012
who's hosting next
3192 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
We're not sure who is actually hosting the live show right now (it's likely Tolis or Rick), but I'll be collecting songs for them.

You may send now. Mailers incoming.
3192 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
okay cool
3192 days 3 hours ago
codydehart
idk what song to submit this is stressful
3192 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
Oh wow, I usually give the winner at least one point. AND ALL YOU NAY SAYERS ARE RUDE. I didn't even expect the song to get that many points LOL I just knew it was hella catchy.
3192 days ago
Insanity
OMFDDTUERYHFV I DID IT!!!!!!!!
3191 days 10 hours ago
kimmal8
Go stevenho!!!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!