This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 214 Final

Topic » TSC 214 Final

3183 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Kelsea Ballerini - Why do I have a feeling that this is something that Tolis would definitely send? It's a very innocent, cutesy country song, but twee was the first word that came to my mind when I was listening to this. It's quite catchy, but it's so unbearably cheesy...I think I'm going to pass on that. Her other entry was much stronger.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Kelsea Ballerini - I really liked XO but I'm not sure about this one. It's a bit more traditional country sounding which I'm not a big fan of. It's a nice song but nothing I'd return for.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01)        Kelsea Ballerini – A very twee start (borrowing you word Bibbs :p). I’m not the biggest fan on this music, it just kind of floats on by. The lyrics are very standard….and I just don’t particularly like her voice either. Sorry.
That started like a Bibbs comment. :p
Is that tepr? :p
3183 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Getting on my comp in a few minutes. Watch your backs.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
is that a threat?
3183 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
02) Snow Patrol - 'You Could Be Happy'

Comment #2 - 18) Highly Suspect- ‘Lost’: awesome song. wish they knew the difference between ‘it’s’ and ‘its’
3183 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
bibs
3183 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
josh?
3183 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
Rick gets it very early on

ricktworick - 1
Tepr - 1
3183 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm not amused.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Hi. I'll start at the next song :)
3183 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Snow Patrol - Except for Chasing Cars, their stuff have never really appealed to me, and this one doesn't really change the case. I'm not a huge fan of ballads because most of them base on vocals way too much, and while that is not the case here, I do think that this is soppy as hell, to the point that it's just a bit too much.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Snow Patrol - There are some nice elements to this such as the vocal but I found it all rather boring. The song didn't necessarily go anywhere in my book.
3183 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
GAVIN AND STACEY <3
3183 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Snow Patrol -  I have to admit, I’ve never been a fan of this band tbh. This in particular just seems to be whiny, with no particular hook. At least ‘Run’ had a hook. This is depressing….so depressing….goodness me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!