This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 214 Final

Topic » TSC 214 Final

3193 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
You've all got some catching up to do already

ricktworick1 - 3
Tepr - 1
3193 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
Rick couldn't guess my comment because I'm just such a unique individual. :')
3193 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
https://33.media.tumblr.com/570a46cdacf0bec8395394c24be2440b/tumblr_inline_nto02jIbM81rnjlvp_500.gif
3193 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
4) Avery Wilson - This contest seems to have a common theme for me thus far. Great vocalists with songs that lack. I actually think this is my favourite thus far though. I really enjoyed the piano as it added another well-noticeable element to the song other than just his strong voice.
3193 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
4. Avery Wilson - Are we really in a need for a contest that looks like a vocal olympics? While LP's song had some production behind it, this is only revolved around his voice, which really gets granting after awhile anyway. So over this.
3193 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
4. Avery Wilson - So cheesy. I'm not a fan of ballad-like songs like this one. It just sounds so whiny and I will NOT stand for it.
3193 days 1 hour ago
codydehart
04) Avery Wilson- his voice????? this is actually really nice! but wtf is his hair honestly
3193 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Avery Wilson - If I had to (Vevo) dscvr who sent this, my money would be on Derek. Voice is pretty fantastic, and it's on point emotionally. I'd be interested in hearing a studio version of this. Still, might have trouble doing TOO well with me in comparison to studio recordings. We shall see.
3193 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Avery Wilson – A good voice…but the song just lets him down. He strains his voice badly and I understand that it’s live, but it isn’t that pleasant to listen to someone struggling to hit certain notes. Not for me.
3193 days 1 hour ago
Tepr
You gave Fjokra 12 points , so yes yes you are Insanity. come to the dark side Insanity
3193 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Get amongst it.
3193 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
Definitely going in the next contest guessing game after that pun Fritzy ;)
3193 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
I thought I 12'd someone else...
3193 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
Fjorka was high up there though.
3193 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Do I say 'whiny' a lot? :S

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!