This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 217 Final

Topic » TSC 217 Final

3170 days ago
Monrooster
Yup during my procrastination for packing (hence why the contest is today and not tomorrow) I thought of a new game we could play!

I'll explain it now so we can start on time. You're going to get a music video still image from a song that reached top 10 since TSC 200. All you have to do is tell me either the singer/group or the name of the song. (As far as I know, all of these images are definitely of one or more of the artist/group)

So you're going to get a link (can't get the image to come up in this thread I'm afraid... unless somebody knows how?). So it'll look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/wXc7imSh.png
3170 days ago
bibbles
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3170 days ago
Monrooster
Hopefully people are on computers!
3170 days ago
Insanity
TOXIC
3170 days ago
bibbles
britney
3170 days ago
bibbles
will you accept any spellings?!!
3170 days ago
Monrooster
Good... but that's just an example ;) All of the videos will be of TSC artists/bands that we've seen since TSC 200!
3170 days ago
ricktworick1
such a shame I don't pay as much attention to the videos
3170 days ago
Insanity
I'm on and off with TSC so I expect to do poorly lol
3170 days ago
Monrooster
Most of them are just recognising the artist/band anyway!
3170 days ago
bibbles
i never watch the videos!!!
3170 days ago
Monrooster
If you don't get it until there's about 30 seconds of the song left, then I'll post a clue!
3170 days ago
bibbles
live eviction!!
3170 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
K HERE
3170 days ago
Insanity
HI STEVE

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!