This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 218 Final

Topic » TSC 218 Final

3161 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
(also, it's totally Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce that tons of people were trying to enter. CONSIDERED IT)
3161 days 23 hours ago
kimmal8
This is a big name contest
3161 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Pentatonix - I'm always thrown off by the effects they use on their vocals. I think I prefer their covers to the original songs. This is just all together very passive and safe, and such things do not win TSCs for good reasons.
3161 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) The Lighthouse and the Whaler - 'I Want to Feel Alive'
3161 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Pentatonix - This was the perfect hangover remedy. I threw up every last bit of alcohol floating around in me. Thank you. Love Tink, though (her Aaliyah "Million" tribute/cover song is amazeballs).
3161 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
01) Pentatonix- I don't usually like them but this is really nice!! super chill and I bet if it had instrumentation it would sound like Hotline Bling which I'm obsessed with rn
3161 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. The Lighthouse and the Whaler - Another very passive choice. It's just a little song that is just...there. The final parts with the violin was quite enjoyable, but that's honestly it when it comes to positives, because this just didn't really apeeal to me.
3161 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Major Lazer - 'Too Original (feat. Elliphant & Jovi Rockwell'
3161 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) The Lighthouse and the Whaler - I didn't think that anyone could be in a shit position being placed after Pentatonix, but alas, this lacks a lot of energy in comparison. Too early for a change of pace, unfortunately.
3161 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
omg if that Grace Mitchell song is NoLo..
i was considering submitting that
3161 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Major Lazer - Well, that's a huge change of pace. I was dancing to it on their concert, but I was half-drunk then. I'm sober right now, and everyone who knows my music taste are correctly suspecting that I'm finding this to be way over the top. I'd rather listen to Lean On or Powerful than this.
3161 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Major Lazer - LOL, I almost entered this last night during my 3249028408934 song changes this week. Just didn't want to send it myself and have it shit all over. Not mad at someone else sending it, because that guarantees it some points from me. Major Lazer? MMMHMM. Elliphant? MMMHMMM. Collab? MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMM.
3161 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Charles Perry - 'Stranger to Love'

3161 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
01)        The Lighthouse and the Whaler- decent. it could get points but I doubt it
02)        Major Lazer- I’ve been trying to decide if I like this song since it came out. I just don’t know how I feel about it
There are parts that I love but other parts really grind my gears
3161 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
oops *02) 03)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!