This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 220 Final

Topic » TSC 220 Final

3135 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
01) Amber Run- this was okay. not bad but not anything special. reminds me a lot of Christian music
3135 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
02) Leon - 'Tired of Talking'

.be
3135 days 5 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I had a weird feeling today that someone would use Oh Land.. God knows why? Not heard a song of hers in YEARS!
And argh, I KNEW someone would take Halsey!
3135 days 5 hours ago
flame999
02)I love this but you can do better
3135 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
2. Leon - This was nice. It was very relaxed and laid-back but not in a way that bores you. It has a nice charm to it.
3135 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
02) Léon- this is pretty chill but also really fun and would be great to sing along to. I like it!
3135 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
03) HALO - 'The Stranger'

3135 days 5 hours ago
flame999
03)CREEPY NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE AND NOPE
3135 days 5 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Me when Flame needs to listen to every song in full and not just 1 min like every song ^__^
3135 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
03) HALO- well i was 100% wrong about this being k-pop! but boy do i wish it was... get this away from me
3135 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
3. HALO - Giving me The Veronicas teas, but like... When was the last time you heard anything from the Veronicas??? This was okay but this genre has been done so much better.
3135 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
04) Skylar Grey - 'Cannonball (feat. X Ambassadors)'

3135 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
04) Skylar Grey- this is like a mixture of The Lumineers and idk what else. but i'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll have to give it another listen.
3135 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
4. Skylar Grey - Boring. Nothing much happened really throughout the whole song. Also I think this may be one of the first times I'll ever say this but... I didn't really like their voices together.
3135 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
sorry my wifi dropped on me

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!