This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 225 Final

Topic » TSC 225 Final

3105 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Oh I didn't do too BAD! Grats, Mon :)
3105 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Yes! We have best of the year contests! One for charted songs and one for TSC entries (correct me if I'm wrong)
3105 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
who is hosting? is it tolis?
3105 days 23 hours ago
Montenegro
Congrats Fleur/mon too ;)
3105 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Yeah Tolis will probably host them. If he needs help though I might be able to assist him in some way!
3105 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
Special contests are probably going to be hosted by Tolis (or Alpha if he comes back)
3105 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
"(or Alpha if he comes back)"

I don't know her
3105 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Everyone claim a Taylor swift song! She only charted like 15 this year
3105 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
kasabian have not had any song this year!!
3105 days 23 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Can we please have a "Worst of 2015" contest where we submit the absolute worst songs we know and we give points to the worst songs? Please
3105 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
so how does the best of TSC contest work? do we choose from songs that won this year?
3105 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'll excel in that!
3105 days 23 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Yay I didn't end up last (after penalties). :3 Thanks Bibbles & Tolis. :D
I've never been here for special contests, they sound fun. :D

Best TSC entry of the year? I've gotta do some homework and listen to all the winning songs this year. XD
3105 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
Lol lot of Fleur drama. Thanks everyone for the votes. I was actually going to change my entry at the last minute but the show had already started... oops.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've been swamped with work but hopefully I'll be back afresh with the new season!
3105 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
@Charli We had a second chance TSC once! You could only do artists that got a certain place or worse. It was a fun theme tbh!

@Cody Tolis will calculate which of your entries were statistically "the best" and you pick which one you want to be submitted!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!