This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council!

Topic » Final Tribal Council!

5497 days 19 hours ago
Mikeus
Welcome final 3! I will now bring in the members of our important jury; anth_, ladyangel, yasmina, doodyful, stonefisher, Lillyxoxo and crazy342 voted out at the last tribal council. OK guys this is how it will work. Our final 3 have a chance to post in this thread WHY they should be the sole survivor. The jury can post in this thread a question for 1 or all of the final 3! Final 3 i implore you to answer your question, it could be the difference between a win or a loss! Good Luck!
5497 days 19 hours ago
LadyAngel
Question for the 3 of them

- I want you to be honest, I already know the answers but I want to see if you will lie and if you can be honest..

- Tell me ONE good thing you did for me in this game & tell me how many votes you cast'd against me this season.
5497 days 18 hours ago
Jiggleoo
To Lady Angel: I formed an alliance with you from the very beginning and you know that. I voted however you wanted to vote. I would have saved you that night but i was sent to exile and i have casted 0 votes against you.
To Doodyful no we did not have a major alliance all along. After the immunity challenge when we cut the ropes victor and i saw that we were the outcasts of the tribe so we asked huffle to join and i got lilly in too. unfortunatlly lilly was blindsided. I was on fitzroy btw.
5497 days 18 hours ago
crazy342
I honestly am not happy with any of the three remaining players left in this competition. And only 2 of them have any chance for my vote.
I have one question I need all of you to answer
Opening Comments: Hi guys. I want to thank you all for the great game experience I had these past weeks. From opening day to now, this has been a great bunch of people, with great chemistry and we had a great time. I'm going to dive right in, and say that I should be the sole survivor for several reasons. One, I played a clean game. I never told anyone that I would not vote for them and then did. Two, I gave my all to every challenge I had to opportunity to participate in. Unfortunatly for me, fortunatly for some of you though (lol), school, the AP exam and life in general tended to attempt to keep me off tengaged and the internet in general. However, in both group and individual challenges, I did my best to better the game. Three, this was my second game ever on tengaged, and my first non- casting game. I had no experience and was open, trusting and kind (to all I could mail/ had an opportunity to talk to). And some how, some how against the odds, I made it to the finals. I also want to say that I couldn't have made it this far in the game without your help. For that I thank all of you, both the members of the jury and those voted out before the jury was formed. I ask you to do me one final favor, to help me out for the last time in this game, and vote for me to win.
-
Answers
-
Lady Angel: I never voted for you. (I checked my mail outbox to double check that I didn't) And one good thing I did for you in the game? Well, I didn't win immunity (when you were here), so you had a better chance of winning it. That and I never voted for you.

Doodyful: I was never in a major, major alliance. In fact, I was in only one alliance (that I know of), and I stayed true to that alliance.
5497 days 18 hours ago
hufflebibin
Crazy: Sorry I didn't answer in my last post, but your post didn't pop up and I didn't want to refresh the page. (You can see why, I'm sure XD ) I'm also sorry you aren't happy with the final three. Honestly, I believe that Jiggleoo is the least deserving to win this game because to my knowlege he did not play the game very well, and he seemed rather inactive. However, I have nothing personal against Jiggleoo, I just feel that Victor and I both played the game better than he did.
5497 days 17 hours ago
Jiggleoo
Ok To Crazy: In my opinion I would say huffle, because i never saw him doing much in the game and although we were in an alliance he never offered anything I did bring Lilly into the group for an extra vote in the group and i did things as well. to my knowledge i didn't see huffle planning with victor much it seems like he  did more work but i have nothing against huffle. So that's it.
5497 days 17 hours ago
VictorOxila
Opening Statements-Initially my goal was to make it to the merge and see what I could do.  I worried a bit, because a lot of the contestants were pretty inactive.  So I told myself that I needed to be really strong in challenges in the beginning, and tried weakening myself when I made it to the merge (the obstacle course challenge I purposely skipped, hoping someone else would step up and show their strength [Doodyful]).  I tried making alliances with a couple of people, such as Austin, Lilly and Anth_, but Austin was voted out and Lilly and Anth never really showed much interest.  So I alligned (at various points) with Crazy, Jiggle and Huffle, and low and behold we all made it to the Final 4!  The hardest decision, believe it or not was voting out Crazy, but he literally cut my ropes right after we sealed our alliance, which made me a bit paranoid.  I tried really hard in this game, especially considering how long and drawn out it was at times.  Thanks for playing ya'll, towards the end it got very competitive!  I feel I should win, because for the most part I pulled all the strings, and starting with Yasmina's elimination, all the people I voted for were eliminated.
LadyAngel-We were on the same tribe, Fitzroy, in the beginning and I tried helping the tribe by sending answers to challenges and instructions.  To be honest, I voted for way back in the beginning, because out of everyone you seem the most inactive.  However, I didn't vote for you after that, I actually voted for Huffle then (before we alligned)
Crazy-I have a feeling you won't vote for me, but as I said earlier I was somewhat disapointed when you cut my ropes right after I read your email saying we'd vote together.  Also, I was alligned with Huffle and Jiggle before you anyways.  If I had to pick who I thought was the weakest, I'd say Hufflebibin because Huffle never really challenged anything and just voted what I said everytime.  Jiggle mentioned keeping Lilly, and I voted Lilly out because she wasn't part of my plan.
Doodyful-I don't see your question for some reason, what exactly was it?
5497 days 17 hours ago
Jiggleoo
It's late but I will make my opening speech: Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I played the game with integrety,honor,and pride. I layed low in the beginning yes having an alliance with one of the people I trusted the most. That was a strategy if you have ever watched survivor you'd know usually those who strategize too early pay the price. Later in the game is when i started playing my cards after LadyAngel was voted out I knew I had to play the game the best way i knew how. so i formed an alliance with Lilly and then Victor and I guess Huffle. We dominated until the 5 when I was shocked when Lilly was voted out cause I had no idea what so ever. In challenges I never won an individual but Neither did Tina Wesson and she won. Neither did Sandra from Pearl Island and she won. They won because they new when to play and when to lay back and watch. Tonight I'd love it if you vote for me but vote for the person who was the most honest and more importantly vote whichever way your heart tells you to!
5497 days 17 hours ago
Anth_
For all 3:
-what makes you better the us (the jury)? Why should i vote for you?
5497 days 17 hours ago
VictorOxila
Anth_-I don't really know that we're better than the jury, I just think we made the right moves at the right time.  The three of us laid low and alligned with each other at the right time, and just controlled the game after that by planning it out.  I think it helped that we were pretty active too.  In answering why you should vote for me, I'd say because I had a plan and stuck to it.  All of the people on the jury (except LadyAngel) were eliminated when I voted for you (not taking complete credit for those, but it was part of the plan).  I know I backstabbed and contributed to most jury member's elimination, but I had to to ensure my Final Tribal appearance.
5497 days 17 hours ago
Anth_
thank you for being honest
5497 days 17 hours ago
Jiggleoo
To Anth_: Anth i think what makes us better than the jury is going into the game we all had a strategy. Somethimes it works and others it fails. In the game we were a powerhouse alliance that got people out based on threats. Other people never got to know me and I felt like that caused others to go. But in all reality i think it was we were united most of the time stuck together and never gave up which as teh title says outwit,outplay,outlast and that's just what we did.
5497 days 17 hours ago
Anth_
thank you Jiggleoo
5497 days 17 hours ago
crazy342
thank you i now know who i am voting for
5497 days 16 hours ago
VictorOxila
What happened to Doodyful's question?

open group

Survivor: The Egyptian Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!