This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 3 -- Evaluations And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 3 --..

5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome to judging girls, 11 beautiful girls stand before me but i have only 10 pictures in my hand. If your name is not called you must go back to the house, pack your bags and leave immidiatly. So lets start with the evaluations...
-----------------------------
TAYLOR -- Absolutly love this photo, looks amazing and pure. Plus a very nice description to match!
ANTONELLA -- A Very textbook shot, dosnt necisarily scream individuality but never the less a good choice.
RUTO -- Gorgeous natural beauty, a good shot and a decent description. Not bad at all.
MAJESTIC -- I understand the concept you were going for here and i applaud your guts BUT i think that your guts may have clouded your judgement this photo does lack FASHION appeal. But your description blew me away.
DANIELLA -- A very gorgeous profile shot but in future a shot without words would do better but still a good shot and a decent description.
ABBIE -- AMAZING Photo, you have defanitly picked up your game this week and im pleased to see that!!
JASMINE --Im going to give similar critique to you as i did to Majestic, i understand the raw type of beauty you are going for but along the way it has lost fashion appeal.
ANGEL -- A beautiful photo but a longer description would have been good never the less not a bad preformance.
CASSIDY -- STUNNING photo but the description is lacking compared to past weeks, Still not a bad job : )
JERRY -- I LOVE this photo it is individual gorgeous and most importasntly very fashionable. Very nice work this week Jerry!!
CHARIE - A very original choice of shot, its quirky and beautiful and described to perfection. Nice work.
Lets begin the call outs...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The first girl i will call is also the contestant with this weeks best photo...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Jerry, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model and you have this weeks best shot...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CHARIE, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
ABBIE, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
TAYLOR, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
RUTO, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
MAJESTIC, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5303 days 19 hours ago
LillyXoXo
ANGEL, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!