This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 4 -- Evaluations And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 4 --..

5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back to the judging room again girls, 10 beautiful girls stand before me tonight but only 8 will leave here tonight. So lets countinue on with the evaluations..
------------------------
FIRE - Jasmine & Jerry
I feel that you guys certainly did well concidering the element you were given, in future a little more detail in the descriptions would help.
------------------------
EARTH - Charie & Daniella
A very great job from the earth team, your photos were magnificent and your descriptions were good to, just like the elements you two balanced each other out very vell.
-------------------------
AIR - Cassidy & Abbie
A very decent effort this week girls you both took good pictures and your fashion knowledge is evedently progressing. Good job girls!
WATER - Taylor & Angel
Unfortuanatly you guys didnt do the best, but from what i saw i was impressed, Decent photo and not a bad description aswell, just a shame about your partner.
METAL - Majestic & Ruto
I was very impressed with one both of you two, but i was especially impressed with one of you, fantastic photo and the fashion knowledge of a true top model. Great job metal team!!
--------------------------
Lets continue on to the call outs....
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
This week the first 3 call outs will be in pairs...
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Out of the first two girls i call one of them has the best picture of the week...
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Congratulations METAL TEAM, you are both still in the running to become americas next top model and Majestic you have take this weeks best picture.
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next team i will call is...
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
EARTH TEAM, You are both still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model...
5300 days 21 hours ago
punx193
omg no bottom half team for me<3
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Of the final pair i will call out one of them is also CoverGirl of the week!!
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
AIR TEAM, You are both still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model and Cassidy you are this weeks CoverGirl of the week.
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Could the FIRE team and the WATER team please step forward...
5300 days 21 hours ago
punx193
Aww good luck Water and Fire
5300 days 21 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5300 days 21 hours ago
punx193
?

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!