This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 6 -- The Girl Who Is One In A Million

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 6 -- The..

5292 days 13 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back girls!! We are down to 7 girls and thisng ar egetting hotter by the week. For this weeks challenge i will put down 10 themes which you girls can choose from, first in gets the best because themes may not be done TWICE!!
Here are the themes....
- Gothic
- Summer
- Denim
- Winter
- Tropical
- European
- High Fashion
- Casual
- Retro
- Formal
YOU HAVE 24-48 HOURS!!!
-----------------------
Good Luck Girls!!
Lilly <3
5292 days 8 hours ago
SuperCharie
hmmm...what should i choose....:3
5292 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
HIGH FASHION IS MINE BETCHES!! lol
5292 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
High Fashion - http://www.pennymarkets.com/gucci1.jpg
I chose this photo, because I think it represents high fashion in an excellent way. Every little aspect of both of these outfits is beautiful, the colours, models, and scenery all work together to create one great, marveleous photo, which is, this one.
Another thing I like about it is that whe you first look at it, you would most likely see one model possibly sitting next to a mirror, but when you look closer, you can notice the fact they are different people! This is one nice shot, and I hope you like it Lilly!!
XOXO,
~
Taylor
5292 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
- Gothic
- Summer
- Denim
- Winter
- Tropical
- European
TAKEN
- Casual
- Retro
- Formal
5292 days 7 hours ago
Austin
I choose winter
5292 days 7 hours ago
Austin
http://junest.deviantart.com/art/Vintage-Winter-68404412

First of all, i chose winter because it's my favorite season, the snowfall and overall scene of it is just beautiful and makes you wanna just stop and stare at it for hours upon end.
This photo is classy, safe, and risky at the same time. It's classy because you can see her elegance in her face expressions and the snowfall makes it more classy and worthwhile.
It's safe because it's just a beautiful photo of a model standing in snow, it's fierce at the same time, her eyes look fierce in this photo like she's playful but serious at the same time. Very versatile.
It's risky only because it's just a face and not the whole body. But you can tell what she is doing by looking at her face expressions and her fierce eyes.
5292 days 7 hours ago
SuperCharie
SUMMER:
http://www.georgefavios.com/cache/images/fashion/1/NK1_7639a.jpg_h400.jpg

the themes are all great! it was so hard to choose just only one. But I finally chose the SUMMER theme and I came across this very captivating photo from george favios's(a very talented photographer) gallery. As you can see, the model's facial expression shows the calmness of her soul while the summer breeze fills the atmosphere. Her dress is fitted for the summer season because its flowy, not to mention, bright and colorful. for others, summer might always mean bikinis and tanning up under the sun. but for me, It also means being carefree and just putting your hands up to feel the the summer air. I can't wait for to come ^^!!!
5292 days 7 hours ago
SuperCharie
SUMMER. TAKEN.
5292 days 7 hours ago
SuperCharie
^*I can't wait for it to come rather :P
5292 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
So we have...
- Gothic
TAKEN
- Denim
TAKEN
- Tropical
- European
TAKEN
- Casual
- Retro
- Formal
Left...
5291 days 20 hours ago
djs87
RETRO IS MINE!!!
5291 days 20 hours ago
djs87
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_maelle_/3803889571/

For the 'retro' theme I have decided to go back to the summer of love and the 1960s. This ethereal look not only gives the impression of a peaceful environment, but the slight haziness of the photograph encapsulates the whole easy-going, laid back mood of the 1960s.

The model is highlighting how in tune with nature she is by standing immersed in a field full of flowers, allowing the natural environment to surround her. The expression on the model's face shows determination and motivation - a key expression of the 1960s with the rise of feminism. Her strong character juxtaposes the peaceful surroundings in which she stands.
5291 days 18 hours ago
azn_dude89
Gothic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hedonaut/3455555406/

Omg as soon as i saw goth i knew i gotta choose it <3. Anyways i really dont know much how to describe fashion and pictures but ill try my best *gulp*
Okay well i choose this picture because whenever someone mention goth they always always assume that its someone who wears black everything. Well it aint true. YOu dont wear something to be something you act or do things to be something, and i believe this picture she isnt just wearing something to be goth, but she is livin the goth. Her eyes are really captivating and seems to give out this angelic soft look towards you. Her skin tone is paleish which help this picture out to give it the perfect goth look plus the darkish red lipsticks. Tatoo are sometimes negative for models that are takin picture but not this one, it helps it <3. This picture screams goth everything about it does <#.
5291 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
So we have...
TAKEN
TAKEN
- Denim
TAKEN
- Tropical
- European
TAKEN
- Casual
TAKEN
- Formal
Left...
5291 days 8 hours ago
Bronica
Tropical is mine!

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!