This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 6 -- Evaluation And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 6 --..

5288 days 23 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back to the judging room girls, before i began i would like to say that Majestic has left the competition due to the death of her pet turtle Boris Pembleton. We wish her the best of luck in her sad time. Now on to this weeks evaluations...
----------------
CHARIE - So impresive this week!! This photo is so great and it suites the theme so well followed by a great description. You have impressed me so much this week!!
----------------
ABBIE - Defanitly a great photo but a little but more in the description couldnt have hurt!!
----------------
TAYLOR - A gorgeous shot which suites your theme very well also a very solid description great in quality and quantity.
----------------
CASSIDY - You have impressed me SO SO SO much this week, everything about you preformance this week argh!! BREATH-TAKING in a word!!! well done!!
----------------
RUTO - A deep, dark and mysterious photo it is interguing and fits very well with your theme, and you have exceled so much with your fashion knowledge!! Great job
----------------
JERRY - A chalanging theme you took on, but you defanitly pulled it off. A sloid effort by you this week you provided a good photo and a decent description. Good job!!!
----------------
Now onto the call outs...
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The first name i will call out is of the girl who has this weeks best shot!!
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CASSIDY, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model and you also have this weeks best shot!!
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is..
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CHARIE, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model.
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is...
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
RUTO, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model.
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Only 2 photos remain...
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is,...
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
TAYLOR, You are still in the running to become Americas Next Top Model.
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Can Abbie and Jerry please step forward...
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5288 days 22 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Before me stand 2 girls who have both had their fair share of highs and lows in this competition..
5288 days 22 hours ago
SuperCharie
ohhh my!

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!