This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 7 -- Evaluations And Elimination

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 7 --..

5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back to the judging room guys, this is your fist judging here in London and unfortuanantly only 4 will remain after tonight....
Lets continue on to the evaluations...
--------------------------
CASSIDY - Once again you have impressed me IMENSLY  the photo you have picked in STUNNING and your description really shows how multi dimensional your knowledge and skill is.
CHARIE - A very nice choice of photo and a great choice of model, your description really shows alot to your personality and how realeable you are to the public. A good job this week!!
RUTO - A beautiful photograph from a beautiful model, the picture is very up close and intimate and shows the softer side of the modeling industry, followed up by a solid description you have done very well this week.
TAYLOR - This photo is a true example of timeless beauty, it will be a photo that represents the modeling industry for many years to come. Your description is lovely aswell and it also proves that the modeling industry has many faces of beauty not just Victorias Secret and such.
---------------------------
JERRY - This photo is stunning i absolutly love it its as if she has just broken out of chains of water and looks hot doing so. Your description also shows that you have more knowledge than just basci fashion knoledge. Very good job.
---------------------------
Now on to the call outs....
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The first girl im will call also be the girl who has taken this weeks best shot...
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CASSIDY, You are still in the running to become americas next top model and you also have this weeks best shot.
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next name i will call is of the girl who is this weeks covergirl of the week...
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
TAYLOR, You are still in the running to become americas next top model and you are also this weeks covergirl of the week.
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Only 2 photos remain in my hand...
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
The next girl i will call is...
5284 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
CHARIE, You are still in the running to become amreicas next top model.
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Could Ruto and Jerry please step forward...
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Before me stand two beautiful girls who have done great throughout the show.
5284 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Ruto, you started of gretaly but after the first vouple of weeks you have faded into the background a bit.

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!