This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 -- Evaluations And Elimination --

Topic » Episode 12 -- Evaluations And..

5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Welcome back girls, 4 models stand before me but i have only 3 photos in my hand, this will be the final elimination before the finale. If your name is not called you must pack your bags, say your goodbyes and leave immediately, this week was another hard week for me, all of the models performed outstanding this week. So we shall start with evaluations....
----------------------
ZOEY -  A Fantastic shot!!! At a glance anybody could tell what your element is.  It portrays earth very well and the model looks great while doing it. This i the zoey that has been missing over the past few weeks and im glad she is back : )
----------------------
SAMANTHA - This is a good shot!! The model in the picture looks as though she is at one with the water.  The colors in the photo are superb as well. Nice Job.
----------------------
BRITTANY - You were stuck with one of the harder elements but you pulled it of nicely, The model is posing fantastically and the fire really makes the photo pop. Nice work : )
----------------------
MINCY - This photo is absolutely stunning, one of the harder elements but you pulled it off greatly : ) The model is posing fantastically and makes it look effortless even though she is hanging off a ladder. Nice job
----------------------
Ince again this is a very difficult decision, all of you have so much potential to be Americas next top model. But as always 1 of you must go home....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Congratulations to this weeks challenge winner.....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
ZOEY!!! You have made it to the finale and your still in the running to become americas next top model....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
I have only 2 photos left in my hand....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
The girl who i will call out next has grown tremendously throughout the competition....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Congratulations...
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
MINCY!!! You are still in the running to become americas next top model.....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Would Brittany and Samantha please step forward....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Both of you have preformed very well over the course of the competition....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
But unfortunately one of you will have leave us tonight..
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Both of you have had your fair shares of highs and lows in the competition, you have both won a challenge and you have both been in the bottom 2....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
But who stays for the finale???
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
The girl who has circled the bottom more than once....
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
Or the girl who show inconsistency...
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
5500 days ago
LillyXoXo
*Flips Photo*

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!