This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 3: Poisoned berries

Topic » Task 3: Poisoned berries

5365 days ago
pablito
To be posted at 5 pm est / 10 pm gmt
5364 days 23 hours ago
itspipez
Sorry guys for being sabo. It was either lose the challenge, or lose the whole game, and I didn't want the second one.
5364 days 22 hours ago
xxJaym
lol it's ok.. i didnt think it was u at all. haha, good job!
5364 days 22 hours ago
itspipez
Well someone did... :S Am I allowed to reveal what it was like?? Like the inside info??
5364 days 22 hours ago
djs87
I had no idea it was you. Looks like we can't trust you any more. =P
5364 days 22 hours ago
itspipez
Well sorry I was randomly chosen to make us fail... =p
5364 days 22 hours ago
xxJaym
lol its ok!! that's the point of the game haha
5364 days 21 hours ago
pablito
You're allowed to reveal whatever you want. I just can't confirm anything, lol.
5364 days 21 hours ago
pablito
If you are here, please check in by posting your name. Directions to be posted shortly.
5364 days 21 hours ago
xxJaym
Jaym
5364 days 21 hours ago
itspipez
itspipez
5364 days 21 hours ago
djs87
djs87
5364 days 21 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Alpha
5364 days 21 hours ago
pablito
Poisoned berries.

There is a garden of 60 berries in front of you all right now. Your task as a team is to collect 45 berries and place them in your baskets. Each player is wearing a basket on their back. Therefore, you cannot place any of the berries into your own basket. Instead, you are allowed to pick any berry and place it in a team members basket instead.

FOUR of these berries are poisoned however. If a poisoned berry is placed into your basket, all of the berries in the basket will be poisoned as well and are therefore inedible. The task of the team is to ensure that you collect at least 36 unpoisoned berries total by the end of the task.

To pick a berry, you can go in any order you wish. Simply post "Placing Berry #X into [player's] basket". Each player can pick up to four berries. However, you cannot pick two berries in a row. Someone MUST pick up a berry before you can do it (unless six players have already collected their berries, then anyone can pick whenever).

Questions before we begin?
5364 days 21 hours ago
pablito
Hint: Berry numbers were not randomly picked :)
5364 days 21 hours ago
Mankini
mankini!

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!