This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 4: Toxic Treats

Topic » Task 4: Toxic Treats

5362 days 23 hours ago
pablito
The voice directs the final 7 children to a room filled with presents! Today you finally get to be in a room that is not ghastly or filled with manual labour. You will be given the opportunity to eat some sweets!

However, as always, there is a twist. In each round, there are three boxes of sweets. Each box has a tag on it. They will say "fewer" "exact" or "more". Then there will be a question on each set of boxes. Each of these questions has to do with the survey that was given to you in the first task. You were all instructed to select one of two options in 9 of those questions. For each question you will be asked how many of the final 10 contestants replied with that specific response. So if the question is "How many of the players said that they preferred (option A)?", the boxes may say "4 or fewer", "5", and "6 or more".

As xxJaym was selected group leader, she is the ONLY player that is allowed to give the final answer on which box you would like to pick. It is in your best interest to discuss with all of your teammates on which box to select - as they also answered the survey. Only one of the boxes contains sweets. All other boxes are toxic.

The team must select at least 4 sweets out of the 7 boxes total. Failure to pick at least 4 sweets will mean the team fails once again.

Questions will be revealed in one hours time at 5 pm est, 10 pm gmt. Deadline will be 10 pm est, 3 am gmt.
5362 days 22 hours ago
pablito
Please post to check in to let your team know that you are here.

xxJaym does not have to submit all of her choices at once. She can pick one box at a time. But once she picks a box, that is it.
5362 days 22 hours ago
itspipez
itspipez. Anyone else here?? :]
5362 days 22 hours ago
pablito
Of the 10 players...

1) How many said that they preferred "Big Brother"?

6 or fewer
8 or more

2) How many said that they preferred "the in crowd"?

5 or fewer
7 or more

3) How many said that they preferred "strategy"?

5 or fewer
7 or more

4) How many said that they preferred "leader"?

5 or fewer
7 or more

5) How many said that they preferred "for the alliance"?

4 or fewer
6 or more

6) How many said that they preferred "behind the scenes"?

4 or fewer
6 or more

7) How many said that they preferred "T$"?

4 or fewer
6 or more

Deadline: 10 pm EST/ 3 am GMT.

Good luck!
5362 days 22 hours ago
xxJaym
I'm here sorry guys.. I gotta go read!
5362 days 22 hours ago
xxJaym
OK.. so do I send the answers here? Or PM them to u?

And everyone else- pleeeeaasee discuss what you think so we have something to go on! lol
5362 days 22 hours ago
itspipez
Lots of questions........ :S
5362 days 22 hours ago
Josh742
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/trapped/ felt like posting this here.. lol. i saw it and thought of this group :P
5362 days 22 hours ago
xxJaym
yea, its fun :)
5362 days 21 hours ago
pablito
I'll accept that post josh :)
5362 days 21 hours ago
pablito
xxJaym - please post all answers in here in the format "final answer for #2: (answer)"
5362 days 20 hours ago
xxJaym
idk about u guys, but i like candy, i'm taking extra time so we can try to get all 7 boxes :)
5362 days 18 hours ago
xxJaym
Ok i have talked to as many people as I can but it was not enough to get accurate answers, I got some input and these are the best answers we could come up with.. let's hope I didn't take the advice of the sab though, :(

OK.. here goes!

Of the 10 players...

1) How many said that they preferred "Big Brother"?
6 or fewer (FINAL)

2) How many said that they preferred "the in crowd"?
6 exactly (FINAL)

3) How many said that they preferred "strategy"?
6 exactly (FINAL)

4) How many said that they preferred "leader"?
5 or fewer (FINAL)

5) How many said that they preferred "for the alliance"?
4 or fewer (FINAL)

6) How many said that they preferred "behind the scenes"?
4 or fewer (FINAL)

7) How many said that they preferred "T$"?
6 or more (FINAL)

Those are the final answers. *Crosses fingers*
5362 days 16 hours ago
pablito
Results are in.
5362 days 16 hours ago
pablito
1) wrong
2) correct
3) correct
4) wrong
5) correct
6) wrong
7) wrong

The team has failed once again.

Each player must now PM me your vote along with a reason. Please get these votes in before 5 pm EST, 10 pm GMT.

The NEXT challenge will actually take place over a 2 day period. It will begin once the voting period has ended.
5362 days 16 hours ago
oleary91
:(

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!