This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 5: To ask a witch

Topic » Task 5: To ask a witch

5365 days 1 hour ago
pablito
On this floor, Gwendolyn Tattersnatters is a witch that loves riddles and order. She has placed the remaining 6 of you in a specific order. She wants you to try to figure out which order you should place yourselves into.

Each of you will receive THREE chances to ask her a question (of the yes/no variety). Once you believe you have figured out your order, one person must post your names in the correct order. Therefore once you make your order, that person should say in one post "X is the first person". And in the next post should say "Y is the second person" and so on and so forth.

If you want to ask a question please note that you are asking Gwendolyn the witch a question.

Your deadline to post the correct order will be 6 am EST Monday morning, 11 am GMT Monday morning. This should give you ample time, especially if Gwendolyn doesn't answer your question immediately.

You have THREE chances to post in the correct order. On your third try, if you do not get the order right, you will fail.

The challenge will begin when I post so.
5365 days 1 hour ago
pablito
You may begin.
5365 days 1 hour ago
itspipez
So I ask a yes/no question about my order?
5365 days 1 hour ago
djs87
Question 1 for me: Am I on the either end of the line?
5365 days ago
itspipez
Gwendolyn! Am I in position #1, #2, or #3?
5365 days ago
pablito
(You can ask questions about anything. it doesn't have to be about yourself)

Gwendolyn Tattersnatters is all about order and is very persnickety. She doesn't like questions that can be construed as more than one question. She refuses to answer these questions, but she will not penalise for these questions.
5365 days ago
pablito
IE: You cannot ask about more than one position in a question if that's what you're going to be asking about...
5365 days ago
pablito
Also hint: She put you guys in a order - but it was NOT a random order.
5365 days ago
itspipez
>:( That throws my perfect strategy out...
5365 days ago
xxJaym
My 1st question: Are we positioned in alphabetical order?
5365 days ago
pablito
Gwendolyn Tattersnatters: Why no, why ever would I do something as silly as putting you in alphabetical order? Hehe.
5365 days ago
xxJaym
My 2nd Question: Am I the first person on the list?
5365 days ago
pablito
Gwendolyn Tattersnatters: Nope. Don't be so selfish and conceited. I wouldn't have put you first :p
5365 days ago
xxJaym
:O

I am NOT conceited! I had a reason for asking! lol

Question 3: Does our amount of karma have anything to do with our order?
5365 days ago
pablito
Gwendolyn Tattersnatters: Good thought, but your karma is something that I don't care about. So no.

xxJaym has exhausted her questions.
5364 days 23 hours ago
AlphaBravo
My first question

Are we in order of our time on Tengaged?

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!