This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 6: The Scales of Justice

Topic » Task 6: The Scales of Justice

5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
The four of you are now in a room with a giant scale. It seems that the giant has left his lair for now and the scale is free to use. However, it is a very tricky scale. But first, I shall describe the win conditions for this task.

The team members must guess which player is the heaviest. Well of course, I wouldn't ask people their actual mass/weight, so you all have been assigned hypothetical values. The team will get ONE guess, and that is it.

Before you make this guess, you are allowed to step onto the scale on either side A or side B. Once players are set, the scale will tell you which side is heavier. The catch, however, is that only one player must not be on the scale at any time. The other catch, however, is that if a player is on the heavier side twice, on the second time, this player will fall off the scale and can't get back on the scale for the remainder of the challenge.

To step on the scale, just announce that you will step onto side A or B. When you are in place the player off the scale must announce that the scale should start balancing. At that point, the scale will show that either side A or B is heavier.
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
Please report here.
5361 days 8 hours ago
oleary91
hi
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
three more.
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
and the rest show as offline...
5361 days 8 hours ago
oleary91
tut tut
5361 days 8 hours ago
xxJaym
wow sorry my computer stopped working for a min.. lemme read!
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
two more to go...
5361 days 8 hours ago
xxJaym
OH no!! i hope they hurry i gotta leave in 40 min cuz we have showings on the house :(
5361 days 8 hours ago
djs87
I'm here!
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
3/4
5361 days 8 hours ago
xxJaym
can we begin with us 3 on the scale or no?
5361 days 8 hours ago
djs87
who are we waiting for? -_-
5361 days 8 hours ago
pablito
sure - you may start. the person off the scale doesn't have to do anything. and uh, you guys can push alphabravo around if needed.
5361 days 8 hours ago
xxJaym
kk. im on side b
5361 days 8 hours ago
oleary91
side b for me

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!