This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 7: The Nine Pyramids

Topic » Task 7: The Nine Pyramids

5361 days 7 hours ago
pablito
You will need to assign a team leader again for the next challenge. Please let me know when you have a chance. Please do this before the challenge starts tomorrow at 5 pm EST, 10 pm GMT.

While this next challenge will not be live (it will go on as long as it needs to), it would benefit you if you respond quickly.
5361 days 3 hours ago
xxJaym
what if we chose a team leader and they leave? :(
5360 days 14 hours ago
pablito
Too late. Doesn't matter now.
5360 days 13 hours ago
pablito
I'll be stuck in a car, so the challenge won't start on time. Expect it to be around 6 pm or so. it's not live anyway. It will go as long as it needs to. even if it means a day or two or more.
5360 days 12 hours ago
xxJaym
Oh dear. OK. Hope everythings ok!
I'll be in class at 6est (if I decide to go today.. :P) lol but I'll check in after!!
5360 days 10 hours ago
pablito
Who's the team leader?
5360 days 9 hours ago
pablito
Uhhh....let's go without a team leader. Let's just do it as we can.
5360 days 9 hours ago
pablito
The group currently has four keys. There are nine keys total. Keys allow you to open up any pyramid. The goal is to have all nine keys by the end of the game. The other five keys right now are being held by Bartholomew, the kind mummy. To gain some of Bartholomew's keys, you must find the pyramid which hold's the pharoah's treasure that round.

In the first round, there will only be three pyramids open. One of those pyramids will have the treasure. The group can then risk one or two of their keys. You will select which pyramid(s) you think the treasure is in. Any pyramid that you have not chosen will be claimed by Bartholomew. He will risk that amount of keys. If you find the treasure, you will gain all of the keys that round. If you do not find the treasure, Bartholomew will take all the keys bet that round.

In the second round, there will be four pyramids, and each round we'll add one more pyramid until either the group or Bartholomew holds all the keys.

Hint: This game is played like Endurance's final challenge. Skip to 8:30

5360 days 9 hours ago
pablito
Begin now.
5360 days 9 hours ago
xxJaym
I'm a little confused.. I gotta read this again and then watch it agian. lol
5360 days 9 hours ago
xxJaym
OK re-read.. makes more sense now.

We have no leader though right? So do we just pick the numbers like 1,2,3 and which one we put the keys down for?
5360 days 9 hours ago
pablito
There are three pyramids open right now. 1 2 and 3. Just post "Final answer: keys on pyramid X, Y and Z."

Since there's no team leader, the rule is that the same person cannot do two final answers in a row (just to ensure that one person cannot do the challenge by self).
5360 days 9 hours ago
pablito
oh hold on. please wait.
5360 days 9 hours ago
oleary91
ok i get it
5360 days 9 hours ago
xxJaym
ok i think i get it too :)
wheres alpha?!
5360 days 9 hours ago
xxJaym
OOO btw... Final 3!! :) Good job guys <3

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!