This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3- Tanunu

Topic » Tribal Council #3- Tanunu

2571 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
Tanunu tribe, welcome to your first tribal council. Go ahead and dip your torches in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and when it goes out, you go with it. One of you is about to become the third person voted out of Survivor Belize.

Questions:

Is tonight's vote based off of challenge performance, or is there going to be some strategy thrown into the mix?

You guys have received two idol clues already, so it's possible someone could have found an idol already. Is that worrisome to anybody?

You have until 4:00pm EST tomorrow to submit your votes to tonym101101 and myself. Good luck.
2571 days 11 hours ago
Notsae
"Is tonight's vote based off of challenge performance, or is there going to be some strategy thrown into the mix?"

I think the paramount issue will be the challenge performance. Getting rid of dead weight on the tribe will help us tremendously. People should always be thinking strategically, but I believe that the smartest decision is to let go of people that have yet to even speak.
2571 days 11 hours ago
Notsae
"You guys have received two idol clues already, so it's possible someone could have found an idol already. Is that worrisome to anybody?"

It is worrisome. It definitely could have been found already. Say everyone agreed to vote one of the least active people, and they had an idol, only their vote would count. It's always something you have to consider.
2571 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek
You guys can vote me out if you like.  Thought the challenges were going to be later in the day.  So I can't compete in any of them but you have to vote me out.
2571 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek
I'm voting JJ by the way.
2571 days 3 hours ago
Jjred45
kekgeek
I'm voting JJ by the way.

https://media.tenor.co/images/3604fb075cd8ac16e38df629c1e065c3/tenor.gif
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
I'll go tally the votes
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Nash [SELF VOTE]
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
AJ R. [SELF VOTE]
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
JJ
That's 1 vote Nash, 1 vote AJ, 1 Vote JJ
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
Jacob
That's 1 vote Nash, 1 vote AJ, 1 Vote JJ, 1 vote Jacob
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
AJ R.

That's 1 vote Nash, 1 vote JJ, 1 vote Jacob, 2 votes AJ
2570 days 12 hours ago
Jjred45
all these people with votes lol
2570 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote
Jacob

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!