This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2521 days 6 hours ago
tyleror
Evan and Anthony, here we are. You have played polar opposite games to make it to this point. Anthony, winning almost every challenge; Evan, not even competing in one challenge. You started on opposite tribes, and stayed on opposite sides most of the game. Now you both have ended up here in front of the jury. Liam, AJ R, Easton, JJ, Katherine, Jerry, and Thandy now hold the power in their hands to decide which of you will be crowded the sole survivor and win a gift prize. You may each post a statement for the jury on why you believe you deserve to win, and if any jury members wish to ask you questions they may do so as well. Good luck to you both.
2521 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
Hey there, Jury! It's been a long, hard-fought battle, but tonight it's going to be coming to a close. Throughout this game, I've made some friends, possibly some enemies, but we all played this game together & I want to personally thank you all for making this game what it has been.

Now, coming into this game, I knew I might have a sort of target on my back. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm definitely not bad at competitions & I'm a pretty strong social/strategic player. Luckily, I was put on a tribe with people that I figured I could work with. The beginning of this game was very slow & it was sort of like "Let's just vote this person" & then a bandwagon effect. I quickly established an extremely strong relationship with Easton, which helped me when I found out people wanted to vote for me right before merge. I also built a bond with Jerry who was someone that I wasn't really sure where we stood because we had just played another game together & been against each other, but luckily we worked it out & became allies. JJ was also someone that I decided to align myself with & I basically made sure that those 3 were going to be the 3 that I looked to.

My game really started right before merge when I heard people wanted to vote me out. Dante was trying to get people to turn against me which he told to Jerry & Easton. Easton immediately told me & we worked out a plan to flip the vote onto Dante. When he talked to me, Dante said to vote for Jerry, so I used that to my advantage to make sure Jerry was 100% on my side & after pulling JJ in as well, Dante was voted out.

Going into merge, I knew my ass was on the line. I was already seen as such a big competition threat that I knew if I didn't win the right competitions, I'd be a goner, so that's what I had to do. Throughout the entirety of the merge, I won 6 Individual Immunity Challenges. The only Challenge I didn't win was a spamming one & I barely lost by just 1 vote. If I didn't win enough, I knew I wouldn't be able to lock myself into a solid alliance & people would just immediately take shots at me.

I was able to not only win competitions, but I was able to manipulate people into trying to use me as a weapon as opposed to seeing me as a threat. That's why Jerry didn't vote me out at F6 & actually used his advantage to make sure we were both safe & blindsided JJ, who we assumed to be Kathy's right-hand man. Also, I was able to convince JJ to throw his vote as Evan so that we'd have a 3-2-1 majority with Jerry's stolen vote & it worked.

I only received votes at 1 Tribal the entire game & that was at Final 6. I won competitions, I played strategically, I made social relationships, & I was the biggest threat in the game since Day 1, yet I still made it all the way here as far as I could possibly go. Any moves that I made in this game were 100% strategic & 0% personal. Anything I did was to advance myself & that's the only reason I did it, so I'm sorry to anyone I may have backstabbed or turned against, but I only did it to propel myself all the way here to the Final Tribal Council.

I'm open & ready to answer any questions the Jury has! Good luck, Evan!
2520 days 22 hours ago
Aerodynamics
Damn! I honestly didn't take this game very seriously. I don't have nearly as much as Anthony has to say, so I'll just make it short and sweet. JosephineAlexis and I had a pretty close relationship throughout the game. We talked about votes, who we thought was a threat, etc. but once she left, I knew that I needed to make more friends. Throughout this game I slipped through each week not knowing whether or not I was going to make it, and I did. I wanted to thank everyone that allied with me and anyone that votes me, as I did more than some thought I did. Anthony, you destroyed this game as you do all of em' and I want to thank you especially for taking me to finals, which you didn't have to do. I want to congratulate you, and I'll be happy knowing that if I lost, I lost to a good person/player. Gl :-)
2520 days 22 hours ago
Aerodynamics
I also wanted to add that I orchestrated Queenisha eviction at the beginning of the game.
2520 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
6/7 votes received
2520 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Lmfao congrats Evan, I lost.
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
The deadline of 24 hours has passed. JJ has not been on for two days, so Dante has helped us out by casting a replacement jury vote just in case. AJ has also not voted but it will not matter. I'll go tally the votes.
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Anthony
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
Anthony
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
Evan
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
Evan

That's 2 votes Anthony, 2 votes Evan, 2 votes left.
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
Anthony
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote, and the winner of T&T's Survivor Belize..
Anthony!
2520 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
OH MY GOD
2520 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Congratulations Anthony! You have managed to outwit, outlast and outplay 15 other castaways, and even one of our hosts. You managed to dominate physically and strategically, and while your gameplay moves may have led for an uneventful end-game you set yourself up for the perfect win. You have earned the title of Sole Survivor and you will also be getting a gift prize.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!