This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 8: Down The Rabbit Hole

Topic » Season 4 - Week 8: Down The..

3511 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
http://notepad.cc/muhupu65

(I went for the funny route)
Them Ugly Lips

Once upon a time there was a girl named Carrie. She was the most ugly girl anyone has ever seen, especially  her lips. Her lips were horrible, noob lips. I'm talking like Shewan Toofuk level lips. Every time she wanted to play with the popular girls in her preschool class, they were like "Eww Carrie GTFO away from us with your fugly lips."  They then beat her to a pulp. But she kept trying. Even the losers in the block section were so mean to her and built a Ugly Lips- barrier out of blocks with a sign in front that read "This means you Carrie, you fugly cunt." Her teacher was no better. She gave grades based on how pretty you were. Even though Carrie was the best student in her class. She could even tie her own shoes and count to 3. FUCKING 3. But the teacher still gave her F's. In the comments she wrote in big bold letters to Carrie's mom "YOUR CHILD IS A FUGLY KID, CONSIDER PLASTIC SURGERY"

Now Carrie was extremely religious. She prayed to Jesus Christ every night and rooted for Jocasta on Big Brother. One night while she was doing her evening prayers, Jesus came down to Carrie. Carrie was like "OMFG, JC! MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE!" Jesus replied immediately to her with "STFU you ugly bitch. Stop praying to me. I can't even look at you long enough to fix you. Like just stop, you need to just be ugly and like it! Bitch!" JC then left in a thunder and boom. Carrie then cried for 3 days straight.

Eventually, a fairy queen took pit on Carrie. She came down from fairyland. She took one look at Carrie's miserable mug, and was like "Gurl, why you bawling like a bitch? Yeah your ugly, like really ugly. But you have the fairy lips." Carrie looked puzzled "Fairy lips?" she asked. The Fairy queen explained that she had the lips that all fairies have those ugly lips  when they are in preschool.  She showed a picture of her when she was in preschool. Her lips were worse then Carrie's. "OMG!" Carrie was shocked. Then before Carrie could say any more, she was knocked out.

When she came to her senses, she was in a hospital bed. The sign on the door read "Preschool Fairy De-uglification Center" A nurse handed her a mirror. She was gorgeous and tanned. Except for her mouth. Her mouth was still ugly. "Every fairy has those lips for a while." the nurse explained. Soon the Fairy queen was in the room at talked to Carrie. "You will now stay here forever.TROLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOOL LOL JK. But seriously you have wings now, and you have to be here whenever I call you. Just press 1 on you wings. KAY?" "k!" Carrie said and left,looking beautiful.

The next day in preschool, everyone was like "OMG YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU HAVE WINGS!!! COME PLAY WITH US!" But Carrie was like "Fuck you all!" and gave them all the finger. She then got a pager on her wings. It was the queen. "Get your ass over here, or I will take your beauty away, and make you look like your lips. FUGLY"

She became a slave to the queen in exchange for her beauty.She was called like every 20 minutes to do a chore for the queen. Her lips never became beautiful. And her skin was peeling so only below her neck was tanned. The queen lied to her. She couldn't even enjoy her beauty because she was working. She became beautiful and a slave. The queen was like GG you, Carrie. And Carrie just sighed and kept sweeping the queen's massive throne room with her beautiful hands.You get what you wish for Carrie. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) And your lips are still fugly, bitch!

Lolli Gigi Marie as Carrie post-makeover

http://imgur.com/Cc6G0uf
3511 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
tysm for the extension!
3511 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Once upon a time, there lived a little gay boi named Sven (birth name Steven but altered to make him sound more twink-ish). Sven lived in the mean streets of New Hampshire, where 95% of the population was rich white kids. Sven, however, was part of an infamous group of people known as... THE WORKING CLASS! Sven was constantly bullied in middle school. The kids would shout such horrid things to Sven, such as "my selfie on Instagram has so much more likes than yours," "You're so poor, you can only afford Dunkin Donuts," and "get a job... Oh wait!" Sven had poor self-esteem because of this.

One night, as Sven was eating Chinese takeout his mother left for him in the fridge, he noticed a faint smoke spiraling out of the orange chicken he was eating. In a puff of gay, glittery smoke, three strange people appeared in front of Sven. It was a group of Fairy Dragmothers!

http://i.imgur.com/7ufFaFf.png

"We're here to make you the fiercest drag queen you can ever be," Afro said as she was applying 15 pounds of eyeshadow up to her ears.
"I forget what season I was on." said Trigger as she adjusted her turban.
"Nikola Mateo, you did not do the challenge," said the third one.

With this fabulous threesome in his pocket, Sven went through massive changes. His mother finally got that promotion at work that she was working hard for to get. She became head waitress at Applebees, which did not lead to any added income in Sven's household, but Sven's fairy dragmothers were able to provide him with a sickening new wardrobe, lacefronts, a venti caramel macchiato, courtesy of Starbucks, and more followers on Instagram. With all of these new tools, Sven was able to transform into Naomi Lee, the second most beautiful drag queen in the world (the first one being Moxanne cause she's a f*cking guest judge so gotta suck up to her).

Since the arrival of her fairy dragmothers, Naomi's life drastically improved. The same kids that harassed Sven now want to be best friends with Naomi. Naomi tore apart people on Instagram, and called Jenna Marbles a slut in the comments section on Youtube. Naomi's mom sold Kizzi to a sweatshop so that she could make gay Gemma sweaters for minimum wage to support Naomi's dreams.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~And they all lived dragily ever after~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Runway: http://i.imgur.com/ABk16lW.png Naomi after her fairy dragmothers made her who she is today!
3511 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
-Closed-

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!