This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Confessional

Topic » All-Stars - Confessional

3484 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
The winner of Drag Race All Stars: Afro Amerykah
3484 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
I mean if you wanna think that way id be glad to watch you go

If you're gonna lose focus then I don't wanna compete against you
3484 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
Even when Taylor doesn't use the word "flawless" in Afro's critique she wins the challenge.

smh is there something going on behind the scenes I ain't aware of?
3484 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
There is no loss of focus here. I came back to win and I'm going to give it all I got.
This season just feels more like Taylor's Drag Race: All STAR instead of All Stars.
3484 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
I think every person he chose to come back has star quality in them. Just because I can pump out a pretty good runway doesn't mean the crown is mine. There's a lot more to the competition than look and this is still very much anyone's game in my opinion.
3484 days 5 hours ago
Giraffez
the one week i feel scared of from the beginning is the one where the one where i have no idea of what the fuck the challenge is over i don't watch American Horror Story at all the only thing i know is the season order and of course I get stuck with the newest one here's hoping though
3484 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
hopefully i'm taking a big enough risk with my runway this week because Kathy Bates is my favorite actress of all times and I hope I can do mamma proud
3484 days 3 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Everyone seems to think that afro is carrying me :(
3484 days ago
doodyful
I try not to get involved with the drama but I'm going to try and clarify some things:
- I have never and will never rig the competition
- You all have a chance at winning, otherwise I wouldn't host All-Stars
- A lot of the challenges this season are very different from each other so there is a chance for all of you to shine and excel
- If you think some other queens are definitely going to beat you, prove yourself wrong and try to do your very best
3483 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
^^amen. Don't act like YALL aren't on the same level of talent as me.
3483 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
ok so I've come up with an idea for American Horror Story that I can actually see them doing and me watching so here's hoping I can get Iceebella on board
3481 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*tears up* i'm seriously thinking that me and Ice are going this time *Sniffs* it just suck
3481 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
*sits in confessional listening to Tell It To My Heart"
3481 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
Go home Afro.
3481 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wow cleaning lady, I thought we were really bonding.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!