This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S07E01: Drag Queens Beware, You're In For a Scare!

Topic » S07E01: Drag Queens Beware,..

921 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Hello, hello, hello!
921 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to an all-new season of Taylor's Drag Race. The ten of you represent some of the fiercest talent across all of Tengaged and now it's time to see who will come out on top and snatch the crown. I'd like to give a special, warm welcome to Amipa King, the very first drag-king to participate in the series. We're so proud to have you here and to see you lay the groundwork for queer expression in the future.

This season is about breaking boundaries, testing the limits of digital drag, and shocking twists around every corner. Speaking of – let's get to the first twist of the season!

Last time we did this, I felt that one of the queens I sent home had a little bit more to show. Without further ado, please welcome back to the competition, hailing all the way from Taylor's Drag Race 6, the legendary...
921 days 1 hour ago
Slice
babygirl420
921 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
What season was that
921 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
please welcome back to the competition, hailing all the way from Taylor's Drag Race 6, the legendary...
...Vanessa Hijinks (ARTPOP2)!

*Vanessa walks into the werkroom*

"I'm back and I'm peanut butter than ever!"

Welcome back, Vanessa! I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice.
921 days 1 hour ago
ILoveSleep
BOOO WE HATE YOUR PUSSY
921 days 1 hour ago
Slice
https://i.imgur.com/QEw5xdm.gif
921 days 1 hour ago
Brandonator
Fancy Feast killed that bitch at the right time
921 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Well how about that for a premiere twist? Crazy, right?! Well it doesn't stop there...

... because in this industry first impressions are EVERYTHING and that couldn't be more true than it is right now. Unbeknownst to all of you, the Hometown look you created in your application was actually your submission for the first challenge!

Some of you really rose to the occasion and made a big first impression...
921 days 1 hour ago
ILoveSleep
bye????
921 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
girl fuck you
921 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Will the following queens please step forward:

Dr Mod
Jazmyn
Kay Bi

You three stood out for all the right reasons in your applications. However, one of you really DAZZLED and DIZZIED us with your Hometown pride...
921 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
oh nevermind thank you g0rl I love your cd btw
921 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
921 days 1 hour ago
ILoveSleep
team fancy feast
921 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Kay Bi, condragulations you are the WINNER of the first-first challenge !

To the rest of you who were safe - don't fret. You'll have many more opportunities to impress me throughout the competition.

Now, all of you go and de-drag while I prepare to announce the next challenge!

*Taylor leaves the werkroom*

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!