This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show One!

Topic » Live Show One!

4838 days 6 hours ago
iceskater
Hello and welcome to the brand new series of 'THE X FACTOR'

This series we've made many changes... and were hoping that with the new format and new contestants this series will be the best yet!

This series will see 16 contestants battle to be crowned CHAMPION instead of the usual 12 contestants.... Were hoping this will spice things up even more. However we start with 16 but only one can win!

Soo let's get this show on the road and meet this years Judges/Mentors and their acts:

BLUESTAR WITH:
Celine Dion
Alexandra Burke
Christina Aguilera
The Script

ICESKATER WITH:
Adele
Glee Cast
Beyonce
Pink

PHENOMANIMAL WITH:
Savannah Outen
Katy Perry
Enrique Iglesias
Britney Spears

SMI WITH:
Bon Jovi
Cheryl Cole
Rihanna
Nicki Minaj

So the theme for week 1 is; introduce yourself the judges are looking for a performance they're not likely to forget.

Once all 16 acts have posted their videos judges will comment and mail me their ratings for each act which will be followed by a results show at least 1 days notice will be given to you all.

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T YET SPOKEN TO YOUR MENTOR!!!

Good Luck <3
4838 days 6 hours ago
77sparks77

I am taking a bit of a risk here as I got killed for playing this in a previous X-Factor but I thinking it's very theme fitting "For the First Time" as my first performance! I think it's only the first of many great songs to come! Thanks to Blue 4 the help!! <33
4838 days 5 hours ago
snels66
My act choice is Savannah Outen and I know what everyone is thinking....
who's that?

but that's what x-factor is.....getting someone who is unknown and underappreciated recognized for their vocal ability....i didn't want to choose an act that was already reknown for their music, but someone who relatively unknown and give them a chance to shine which is what savannah is....a great unknown talent

4838 days 4 hours ago
rhysarnie14
4838 days 4 hours ago
77sparks77
(Snels that is such a cool and awesome idea!!! O:)
4838 days 4 hours ago
drunk
For Adele, I decided to one of her first hits Chasing Pavements. In America this was our first exposure to Adele and the video is quite poignant. So I think it's the most proper introduction to Adele. Plus NO DRUNK DRIVING FOR YOU.

4838 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
i think this live performance is one of the best ones i have seen its starts off by her singing normally to her singing powerfully! prepared to be WOWED!
4838 days 3 hours ago
nathan93

if you guys were thinking titanic... think again ;)
4838 days 3 hours ago
pepacaput

very lovely song love it :)
4838 days 3 hours ago
goroos1994

I just want to show some range off to show some capability and potential!
4838 days 3 hours ago
koolmanmadden

This song really help me at a time when i was really down. Also this song is on fo my fav glee songs so yay!!

4838 days 3 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
If i ever get mad i listen too this and think wow im lucky to have my family and friends!

4838 days 2 hours ago
lewispaulfrank

This made her a star and started her carer so I think it's the perfect intro for miss spears
4838 days 2 hours ago
iceskater
Congratulations Phenomanimal all your category have now posted their videos <3
4838 days 2 hours ago
python787

This is one of his best songs and it's perfect for the theme! Thanks for the help smi!!!
4838 days ago
Kevian

;A song about missing her abusive father... slow but uplifting! Good luck to all!

open group

The X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!