This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show Two!

Topic » Live Show Two!

4817 days 19 hours ago
koolmanmadden
what happed to the other 2 judges?
4816 days 14 hours ago
petergrunow
Ok. I'm a new judge here, taking over smi's role:

GLEE - Not the best song you could have chosen, but something that should keep you safe.

Katy Perry - Loved the song, quite limited to what you could have chosen but all round perhaps the best choice.

Britney Spears - Surprised with this song choice, but an extremely catchy song. Fitted in with the dance theme moderately well. Improvements could still be made.

Savannah Outen - Absolutely awful. First 30 seconds has nothing to do with the song, it concentrates on two young cute boys. The song gets quite annoying too, definetely a better choice could have been made here.

The Script - Better songs could have been chosen and this probably doesn't fit into the theme best. Still a fantastic song.

P!nk - Best of the show so far, great song choice and executed well. It is an amazing song which always helps.

Rihanna - My own act. A great song and fits into the theme very well. Brilliant choice.

Enrique Iglesias - Not much you could have chosen to go wrong here. Great song, great vocals and well executed.

Alexandra Burke - This didn't work for me. It was a bit too predictable, a safe choice but lack of enthusiasm.

Beyonce - Impressive, I was expected something pretty average but it was a good performance overall.

Bon Jovi - Fantastic choice of song to fit the theme. Definetely one of the best so far. I'd be extremely shocked if this was put in the bottom two.

Celine Dion - Very slow song, and I expect that from this act. Perhaps a 'dance' theme isn't best for an act such as Celine Dion. I wouldn't be surprised if we see this in the bottom two

Nicki Minaj - New to me, but different to the others. There is a spark of genius in this and I expect you to go a long way in this show. Absolutely brilliant.

Christina Aguilera - A good performance and perhaps the best song you could have chosen for this theme. Well done.
4816 days 14 hours ago
petergrunow
Adele - Ooops forgot that. Great song choice and linked in well with the theme.
4816 days 9 hours ago
rhysarnie14
yay all 3 judges voted

open group

The X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!