This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RUNWAY #5

Topic » RUNWAY #5

2704 days 23 hours ago
ARTPOP
WHERE ARE THE CHANEL BOOTS
2704 days 23 hours ago
Slice
And finally... e e e electric, e e e electric shock... Avieyonne Flieux!
2704 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
wow u sound just like luna
2704 days 23 hours ago
Slice
Avieyonne Flieux
Electric Couture: http://i.imgur.com/lMS9hBn.gif
Tauros Eleganza: http://i.imgur.com/Sm2gyK9.png

Taylor: I’m proud of you this week. You listened to my advice and applied it, and I feel like these are some of the best looks this week. Your Electric look took a unique route, as opposed to the yellow, Pikachu type of electricity. Instead I was getting more of a Zeus vibe, and I like that you still managed to fit the theme while doing something outside of the box. Now, your Tauros look was beautiful, and you constantly tried to elevate this look to its full potential. I wish the dress hadn’t been so cut-and-paste but overall I enjoy this look.

Robert: This week I think you gave us two solid looks, which I think is really great to be honest. I can tell there is a definite improvement from where you started from and you’ve been listening to what we have to say. The lightning look is clearly giving us storm from xmen and then i really clearly see Taurus. The main thing I would say is just that neither are standing out as the top looks for me. Although I really appreciate the hair in your taurus look and the ongoing effort you made to keep working on both the looks throughout the week.

Daniel: We weren’t 100% sure about you this week, but it feels like those five resubmissions helped you a lot. Similarly to Eleven, you gave us two complete looks that read well and were well done. The one issue I have is that they didn’t stand out much or look very innovative or interesting. Regardless, your Electric look is my favourite of the two. You had so many different colours on your first submission but I think you fixed that and it was instantly better when you made everything white instead of different shades of blue, black, grey, white, etc. Your Tauros look fell kind of flat, and I think you could have done more to make it more interesting, but it was far from bad. Well done.

Mario:  https://clyp.it/dyiia12h
2704 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
I need an extension on the judging tonight
2704 days 23 hours ago
Stering_butter
excuse me
2704 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
WAIT
2704 days 23 hours ago
Stering_butter
somethins not right here
2704 days 23 hours ago
Slice
Alright... we have made some decisions.
2704 days 23 hours ago
Slice
Rio Deranged, your Fairy look was... fairly disappointing. And your Ivysaur? Your ass might be grass tonight. You are in the bottom two.
2704 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
*throws spoon*
2704 days 23 hours ago
Slice
Eleven Eleven, you put them on ice bitch, and I won't finish that lyric for copyright purposes. And your Chandelure look really showed us the light.

Condragulations! You are in the top two and LIP SYNCING tonight!
2704 days 23 hours ago
Stering_butter
xiexienê
2704 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Girl why even bother submitting when sterling gets the ice category anymore lmao

open group

TENGAGED'S DRAG RACE 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!