This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RUNWAY #7

Topic » RUNWAY #7

2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
Something something Jungle Fever.
2678 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
something something jennie
2678 days 16 hours ago
Weetmaster
Please include text
2678 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
jungle fever?
2678 days 16 hours ago
dak236
I love Jenzie Fever
2678 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
This week, you were all asked to take a trip into the jungle, and it was wild.
2678 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
awful
2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
And since we're down to so little of you, everyone will be getting critiques! Please stay on stage.
2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
First up, Mariah Carey promoter, Untitled!
2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
Untitled:
Mother: http://imgur.com/lGd2igp
Daughter: http://imgur.com/tOaYQMq

Taylor: Your Queen of the Jungle look was a hot mess. I really like the eyemakeup and I appreciate the vibrancy… but that’s about it. Your colour choices just didn’t work well together, and it felt very slapped together. I don’t understand why you’re cock-eyed and I don’t think it really worked in your favour. Now, with the daughter look. Girl. Get it together! I saw the caption and was excited but then I was severely disappointed. It’s very evident that there wasn’t much effort put into this, and at this point in the competition I am expecting more from you.

Daniel: I think your Queen look popped off.. A bit. There were problems that could have been fixed had you had time, but there was a concept and some nice elements there. Lots that you could have done better. As for your sickly Pogo11 look… you definitely have no time cause I’m not critiquing this… not on my watch.
2678 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
im using my skip card
2678 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
its my turn now, gonna use my reverse card
2678 days 16 hours ago
winner132
I cant believe I couldve submitted two nude avis and still not been in the BTM2 @Ken
2678 days 16 hours ago
Slice
Next up, Flan.

open group

TENGAGED'S DRAG RACE 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!