This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 6

3697 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
For those unaware, Alan has just become the first person voted out of the game with 10.0% of the vote to save.
Andrea received 50.0% of the vote, while Derek got 25.0% and Andaib got 15.0%.

You have been voting for your new House Captain, and the votes are in.

Brendon is the new House Captain. Congrats!

It is now time for everyone to send me two nominations for eviction, along with reasons for the nominations

As House Captain, Brendon must pick another person to go up on the block against the nominated housemates, as well as a housemate to save with the Captain's Crown.

Nominations due at 4pm EST on THURSDAY (two days from now), when the eviction poll will go up in the Viewer's Lounge.

IT IS A DOUBLE EVICTION - Two housemates will leave on Thursday, as I am not here on Wednesday.
3697 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Daniel and Eli will NOT be able to nominate as they did not vote for House Captain.
3697 days 2 hours ago
flamingjoe
Grats Brendon
3697 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I love the fact that Y'all have not realised that your basically giving Brendon the game?
Why don't Y'all actually play the goddamn game and put Brendan up instead of kissing his ass.
First he gets the Captains Crown now his Captain what next?
Captains Crown again?
Bitches need to get real because this pisses me off
3697 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Indeed, you need to get real, it pisses me off.
3697 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Me?
Lmao go kiss some more ass Daniel, You are nothing more but a sheep. You are nothing in this game and will never be something in this game because all you are is a shadow in my presence x
3697 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
'Grats Brendon!
3697 days 2 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Demons don't have shadows, Andrea. ; )
3694 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
Well its almost time to find out whos nommed.. GL everyone :D
3694 days 3 hours ago
Sackeshi
oh so if there sheeping you then its ok but if its anyone else its not
3694 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Housemates, this is Bigg Boss
3694 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
The housemates with the most votes, and who are facing eviction this week are...
3694 days 3 hours ago
zachboy967
As its me.
3694 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
3694 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
..Andaib..
3694 days 3 hours ago
flamingjoe
gl everyone

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!